Hey Folks

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
P12
Sophomore Member

Hey everyone...
i'm Pedro MArtins, brazilian, 15 years old...
I play soccer since i was 13....so i'm not good in freestyle...
When i was 5 i played a championship and my team lost in the final match: 1x0 ......i scored an own goal..so i get really sad and stopped playing football for 8 years...when i was 13 a friend of mine called me to go play with his friends...and them i realized that i have LOST 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!!
I've never thought about playin in high level....i was always one of the worsts in the games...until a Coach (and my hero) called me to train with his team "You have all the qualities to be a great player" he said...Then i started training and now i'm not the worst in the games....but i'm one of them in my team...so i enter in this forum to try to improve my habilities...and it's workingg!!!!!
I like to play as right wing/middlefielder.....but my coach always put me to play in defense...and i hate it :?
In this year we went to Sweden and played 3 championships...Pitea Summer Games, Storjoscupen and Dalecarlia Cup.....has anyone ever went there???
"Game after game after game, I realize now what's most important im ,y life: FOOTBALL!"

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Welcome to the forums! It is very nice to have you here! Sadly I have never gone to any of the tournaments you posted. Nice to here that this site has helped you. Respect.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Welcome to the forums, and good luck improving your game!

tonymahony

Hey bud, might see me around here making stupid posts, lol
Tigers of Asia, Corea