Helloooo!!!!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Marko
New User

18 yrs old out of Iowa, USA.

Orginally from Bosnia and a proud supporter of Barcelona, Red Star Belgrade, and FC Sarajevo!

My top three favorite players are orobably Lionel Messi, Frank Lampard, and Pavel Nedved.

I appreciate all the great info this site has and this is the best way to give back and leave another soccer forum I posted on!

See ya around!

Marko

Messifan19
New User

GO MESSI!
Play Beautiful.

Marko
New User

Hehe that was quick.

Messi is GOD!

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

welcome to the forums! to fix ur sig so it shows up, copy this into your signature text box in your profile, and change the little star back into a t, I had to do that be cause otherwise it shows up as an image.. [img]h*tp://img153.imageshack.us/img153/767/messisigcopynk5.jpg[/img] just copy and paste that text their so u can see ur cool sig! Cheers!

kamil k

Hey Marko welcome 2 EF

plz register at http://atwfreestyle.goodforum.net/

Sputnik

haha welcome :) hope you enjoy it here.

iwannagopro wrote:welcome to the forums! to fix ur sig so it shows up, copy this into your signature text box in your profile, and change the little star back into a t, I had to do that be cause otherwise it shows up as an image.. [img]h*tp://img153.imageshack.us/img153/767/messisigcopynk5.jpg[/img] just copy and paste that text their so u can see ur cool sig! Cheers!
and just to reiterate what i wannagopro is saying in case you are confused, just copy this code in here

Code: Select all

[img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/767/messisigcopynk5.jpg[/img]  
good luck and welcome

-sputnik
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Matteo
New User

Hey,

Welcome 2 EF and I hope you have a good stay and stuff as well as find helpful tips and other info to improve your football and freestyling skills. (this is just in generic terms as u could be here for different reasons)

See ya around

Regards,
Matteo