powell
English Meister

What are your most important goals in life mine are :

To get good grades in my g.c.s.e's,
Become a better footballer,
To one day become professional,

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Yeah i also want to get good grades in school, i need to get into a good college. Thats really my main priority right now.

G-Unit-Freestyler

Live life until im 50. No criminal record. Get into university. Become a professional player. Get married with children. Just a normal life :\

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

on a realistic note, i would hope to improve my grades in school, get into a good college, major in something(im not sure what), get a good, solid job. good wife, one or two kids, nice house(i dont need a mansion, just a nice big home) and some sweet cars.

my REAL real dreams are to become better at football, get a scholarship to college for it, start in the amateur leagues or even go straight to the mls. then after that, maybe in some European league. :)
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

XstaticX
Veteran Member

My dream in life is to become a player for a top-tier team, hopefully Arsenal. Everything in my life is dedicated to that, but I know that I need an education too so I am doing engineering at a high level university as well. This year I am running track to get ready for the pace of college soccer.

Scazza
New User

Get good grades, get a good job and settle down with a family and play goalie for the senior level of my local club.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Do well in school, go to a good University, get married, maybe kids..but I'd love to go play for FC Barcelona! 8)

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

my real dream is to become a pro player, and currently I'm dedicating myself to become that one day, by training by myself and with teams.

hustler89
Veteran Member

-Finish college with good A-level results.
-Go to university and read 'Comapny Law'.
-Work with good career prospects & pay.

Wiseman_philosopher

-get a good degree.
-be a good journalist/businessman
OR
-I want to play Wembley stadium at the peak of an amazing music career. Seriously.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

My main goal is to make it to professional football. I'm dedicating my life to that. (and also trying to not fail all my classes)

expert
Site Admin

-I want to play Wembley stadium at the peak of an amazing music career. Seriously.
You play an instrument?

I've always wanted to learn break-dancing. Unfortunately, I can't dance at all... while sober. Otherwise, I don't have any grand goals in my life.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

While we are on the topic, I play tenor sax.

Messifan19
New User

I hope to be a proffesional some day.
Play Beautiful.

Wiseman_philosopher

expert wrote:
You play an instrument?
I play piano and drums mainly, and have started singing lessons and can play guitar.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.