Pet Peeve

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
thrillboy
Veteran Member

What is your pet peeve? Mine is when people scratch a chalkboard.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Stupid people

& kids that keep iming you asking for "soccer moves" so they can trick defenders and when you tell them to look at the forum they get all pissy when all they really want is to be the next Ronaldinho without any of the hard work.

Oh and people that "Love Jesus and God" but never capitalize the "G"
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Wiseman_philosopher

I hate pedantic people and hipocrites.

I also hate the phrases "my two cents" and "I am sat here".

I'm sure I have more but that's all for now.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

hustler89
Veteran Member

Being a quiet guy, I hate loud people, who try to make people like them by constantly shouting and creating chaos.

Don't like binge drinkers, and people that go out just to get drunk.

When people bite their toothbrush, or rub their feet on a carpet. Always sends shivers. Don't know why. :?

medved

When people bite their toothbrush, or rub their feet on a carpet. Always sends shivers. Don't know why
Lol I get shivers like that too, like when certain materials go against others, etc. a bald guy rubbing his head on his teashirt :x

I hate bossy people, that always try making people do stuff and get mad or dislike people that are different from them.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

I hate it when people take a sip of coffee, slurp it really obnoxiously loud, and then go aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really loud.

Also I get annoyed when people pronounce the word "huge" like it starts with a "y". It's not "yooj", it starts with an "h" for a reason!

Wiseman_philosopher

ajc wrote:Also I get annoyed when people pronounce the word "huge" like it starts with a "y". It's not "yooj", it starts with an "h" for a reason!
Speaking of "h", I hate the dumbass people who pronounce it, "haitch" instead of "aitch"
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Magicfeet

Not to be pedantic or anything, but you do mean hypocrites don't you, wiseman? :wink: :lol:

Sorry, no offence intended; that just had to be said. And I wasn't going to let anybody else get there first!

My pet peeves include people typing in l33t, people typing "lol" (and the like) on message boards, rude drivers and people who believe themselves to be much more intelligent than they are.

You know who I mean, the kind of person who wants to be in MENSA, but spell it with a "Q".

EDIT: Oh yeah, and people who disagree with me. 'Cos you know, that's just wrong. ;)

Pokerized

I hate the words tummy and belly button with a passion.
"Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death; I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly