my friends girlfriend problem

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
fil10

k well the situation is that my friend has this gf that he likes a lot i guess and theyve been going out for 2 yrs starting in gr7. they look pretty serious about there relation ship but he always get so sad and pissed when shes around another guy too much.he says she acts like shes all bored around him and she always has guys over at her house when he goes to see her and he dosnt know wat goes ont there. it pissed me off how he takes it all out on me. but i wanna help him cuz hes my friend. so do u guyz have any advice i can give this frind of mine? :wink:
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

ratherton
Veteran Member

Easy, if he's not happy - dump her

matt
EF Forum Legend

Tell your friend that I'vebeen invited to his girl-friend's house - where does she live? :lol: 8)

I crack myself up.....
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Sputnik

matt you are so mean :o :lol:

tell him to talk with her. if she point blank says she wont change, dumped. if she ses she will try, give her a trial period, if she carries on she should really be dumped.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

carl155
Sophomore Member

well, it looks like an insecurity problem, looks like this relationship is almost at the end, but just talk to him about it. i guess :?

JDTRIXTA

omg as if you would be going out with a chick for 2 years in the first place. i usually just go out for them for about amonth then it gets boring after you done everything so then its usually over. :o

carl155
Sophomore Member

JDTRIXTA wrote:omg as if you would be going out with a chick for 2 years in the first place. i usually just go out for them for about amonth then it gets boring after you done everything so then its usually over. :o
hahaha :lol: