wht sport do u stink at

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
adnankhan
Veteran Member

i dont really suck at any sport. except cricket & chess(that is a sport right)

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Baseball. It's boring anyway so I don't mind. :D

Ahmed_Khan
Sophomore Member

have to say tabletennis and even though i used to be good at cricket until i was 13 and started playing football now i stink at it now i.e just not into it anymore

chimxcore

every sport except for soccer and dodgeball (does kickball count LOL)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Kakafan22

I suck @ Bascketball, ice hockey,baseball and golf

2brown347
Veteran Member

I suck at Baseball (which I hate), and Tennis the most. Damn u hand, eye coordination!

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I suck at:

Basketball - I once purposely threw the ball to a person's face during physical ed

Field Hockey - As a player, I run away from the lead ball. As a goalie, I cannot stop stopping the ball.

ronaldoR7

i really suck at tenis and cricket :(

Vistula
Sophomore Member

Out of the sports I tried- baseball (boring) and basketball even though Ive gotten slightly better; I my school (in America) we have a basketball foul shot test that we get graded on. I was embarassed to get like an F (15 tries and an A was like 6) so I practiced :-) How come they can't make pentalty kicks a test grade??????

Kanishk

I suck at baseball and hmm...maybe tennis.

canadianfootballer

i suck at all sports except football (soccer) when we play sports at school besides soccer all im good for is running lol! i also dive in other sports :lol: no im just joking about diving or am i?

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Really, living in America most kids are well-rounded in all sports right? Because generally if your good at one you can carry that skill to another one, like most of the kids who I play soccer with competitively could also play for the basketball team and football team and such so really me and my teammates/opponents never tend to be weak in any one sport.

But I hate baseball so I actually have never tried it...lol
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Well generally people who play arm sports (usually basketball, hockey, and football) are weaker in feet sports because they aren't coordinated (that's why they just kinda toe-kick the ball and/or just kick the ball far and run after it and use their strength to push you outta their way)

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Yeah my team once played a game kind of between basketball and ultimate frisbee with a soccer ball. It was basically soccer with your hands (throwing it). Anyways at the end of the game, our coach pointed out how much faster we (as American kids) were with our hands than with our feet. He said the level of play at the professional level was at the speed we went with our hands, but they use their feet! It was pretty crazy to think about it.

An interesting point he made was that we as Americans grow up playing basketball and (american) football and baseball, so we are used to using our hands. He said he played a similar game with soccer players from Europe, and they couldn't do it very well, even though they were much older and athletic than us. Just goes to show you the different cultures we live in. No offense to Europeans, btw, obviously this is not true of everyone.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Nat_H wrote: they couldn't do it very well, even though they were much older and athletic than us. Just goes to show you the different cultures we live in. No offense to Europeans, btw, obviously this is not true of everyone.
I kinda can see that, but gotta disagree a little considering Handball, Basketball, Cricket, and Volleyball are all played in Europe and all use hands. But I do get what you're saying, and not disagreeing, just pointing that out