(¯`v´¯) Who Do You Love On EF (¯`v´¯)

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
soccerchild27

WOW. after reading 9 out of the 10 pages in this thread i have totally lost respect for so many of you. Which is a shame because you have probably said some damed good things. :(

I don't think i should bring people to this site anymore so many kids around where i live already think soccer is for gays. This just might prove them right.

I am now also thoroughly confused as to all of your sexual prefences. I'm not homophobic or anything i just have had bad experiences with gay guys hitting on me and sh*t
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Chill, man, nobody is gay on here(at least to my knowledge) and its all for fun and joking and you shouldnt not respect someone because of a joke they made. We're just comfortable enough with our sexuality to make gay jokes without being gay, if you catch my drift.

Oh, and gay guys have left me their numbers, i'm a busboy at an italian restaurant, and yea..not cool
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

soccerchild27

Yeah i guess your right :roll: , i know a lot of people who are comfy with their sexuality as am i but online you can't tell W.T.F. people mean by what they say. So i was totaly f'd up.

Wait so is Sputnik really a girl or what? I don't mean to be prejudice or anything its just gay guys creep me out that's all.
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

soccerchild27 wrote:Yeah i guess your right :roll: , i know a lot of people who are comfy with their sexuality as am i but online you can't tell W.T.F. people mean by what they say. So i was totaly f'd up.

Wait so is Sputnik really a girl or what? I don't mean to be prejudice or anything its just gay guys creep me out that's all.
HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: , I'm cracking up over here. No, Sputnik isnt a girl, and he isnt gay, he just has a strange sense of humour, i guess.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

soccerchild27

what about Supqtays male or female??
Image Credit to stephez

powell
English Meister

soccerchild27 wrote:what about Supqtays male or female??
as far as i know supqtays is a female but, i could be wrong

medved

ok so your telling me sputnik is trying to be funny when he puts that he is female in his profile? :? I c, its all coming together now.

soccerchild27

thats sick but i have to admit when i found out he was a guy it was very funny...twisted,gross funny
Image Credit to stephez

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

powell wrote:
soccerchild27 wrote:what about Supqtays male or female??
as far as i know supqtays is a female but, i could be wrong
Indeed she is a female and very very cute too hahahaha and my buddy
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

ravenous
Sophomore Member

I am DYING to get friends here on this forum :lol: *hint hint hint hint*
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes. And in injury time, Klaas Jan Huntelaar scores"

Sputnik

karlofootball10 wrote:
soccerchild27 wrote:Yeah i guess your right :roll: , i know a lot of people who are comfy with their sexuality as am i but online you can't tell W.T.F. people mean by what they say. So i was totaly f'd up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: , I'm cracking up over here. No, Sputnik isnt a girl, and he isnt gay, he just has a strange sense of humour, i guess.

baaaaaaaahahahahahaha you guys crqck me up! okay lemme just tell you the female sign in my profile i due to a practicle joke of the admin mr magicfeet. im not a girl, and not gay, just too lazy to take it off.

if it really bothers you guys i can :roll:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

soccerchild27

Hakuna Matata...And it doesn't bother me any more now that i know what sex you are.
Image Credit to stephez

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

and sputnik what about this in your sig...

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

J
Admin

....maybe all of you questioning poor Sputty should take this test first

http://games.stupid.com/swf/gay_test_game.swf

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

J wrote:....maybe all of you questioning poor Sputty should take this test first

http://games.stupid.com/swf/gay_test_game.swf
HAHA, hilarious. Nice find J. I guess i am gay then, oh well lol