(¯`v´¯) Who Do You Love On EF (¯`v´¯)

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
peps1154
Veteran Member

I usually make friends with a girl before I ask her out. That is because no matter how good u look my expirience is that a girl is very likely to say no if she dosn't know u.

upandcoming

I agree peps and even if she says yes the relationship is more likely to last longer if you are friends with her before you start going out with her.

Supqtays

Awww you poor thing.
Lol.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

upandcoming wrote:I agree peps and even if she says yes the relationship is more likely to last longer if you are friends with her before you start going out with her.
Well not for me if I make friends frist well than that's all the girl wants to do is just stay friends and than when you wanna hang out she dosn't want anything to do w/you :(
And she tells me I wish I could find someone like you.
So what she really means is this "I wish I could find someone like you but, who's not you"
So if all the girls on this forum could do me a favor don't tell a guy you just wanna be friends if you don't mean it.

But on a happier note sorry sputnik and peps and supqtays I gots me a Valentine (you can't see me right now but I'm doing my happy dance lol)
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

(¯`v´¯) HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE (¯`v´¯)

Sorry for all the hearts I've broke on here (Wink Wink Sputnik lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....gay joke)
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Sputnik

awwwwwwwww i luv you all, especially s&m (not Mr SoccerMojo, just S&M in general) ((<<<<sorry for that :shock: )

my number is 555-555-666
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Christopher

I deleted what I was gonna say. I didn't want you guys to think I was a player or somethin. :?

Sputnik

Christopher you probably are :D hehe... anyone do anything good on valentines day? :)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Hmmmmm what are you trying to say sputnik ????? lol jk jp
Uh I went to the movies w/my girlfriend then we went out to eat and that's pretty much it
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

powell
English Meister

does any1 no how hard it is to get a girl in my skwl fu*kin hard, there all into like the basketballers wtf lol

Sputnik

learn basketball ;) just generally act like a pimp. if it helps take steroids, they always work :)

ps i do NOT mean that for idiots who dont recognise sarcasm. mostly girls

pps again i didnt mean the girl thing. but i did.

girls rock, i love you all

(see what i mean about the pimping :wink: )

okay im rambling, isnt that shexay? :roll:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

peps1154
Veteran Member

I love Sputnik. Anyways powell how is them (girls) liking basketball stoping you from getting them.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

It's because he wants to find one that shares the same intrests as him . simple as that but you know what they say "Two people that are just alike can be very dull" or something like that ....

Like take me and my girl for example:
She is a rich prep hottie who loves A&F and tanning and the finer things in life.(she looks like Kirstan Dunst score ! lol hahaha)

I'm my own poor person who enjoys good books,poetry,football and music but for some reason we are attracted to eachother and she makes me whole ya know what I'm talking about ? (and I do not find myself to be very attractive nor do the ladies but I guess she did so yeah)
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

powell
English Meister

well not all the girls jst the rlly gr8 one's but there are some gd ones bout who love footy :D

soccerchik17
New User

what exactly do you want in a girl?
Some people say soccer's a matter of life or death, but it isn't. It's much more important than that.