(¯`v´¯) Who Do You Love On EF (¯`v´¯)

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Sputnik

Kind of a 'Moo Point' :D but i have to post it
R9KEvinR9 wrote:
Sputnik wrote:
sputnik.... i think i love you.... i really feel like there`s a chemestry between us... maybe we should meet once?
oh dear lord :o

:lol: haha arent you a guy? not saying im not insterested :roll: :wink: .... :roll:

[ppl will get pissed if we carry on like this in public darlz :twisted: - lets keep it too pm :wink: (or create a new 'hu do u luv on EF' forum! :lol: )]

Please take this else where please :shock: :?
kjørsvik, i have to say how much i love you too :lol: meet in my house, tonight, bring lots of alcohol 8)

.::If anyone else feels the involuntary spasm to proclaim their love, do not hold it inside to wither and die, state it for all to see on the WORLD WIDE WEB via::.

SPUTNIK'S **LUUUUUUUURV** FORUM
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

expert
Site Admin

Err... this is weird. Sputnik and kjørsvik, do you play for this team by any chance?

Magicfeet

Aw, man... does this mean your not available anymore, Sputnik? I was hoping we might have something special... :(

J
Admin

What scares me even more than this thread, is where did you find that video expert?

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

dude, sputnik, are you gay? ive always wondered why you have that spinning rainbow as your avatar :?
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

alio

Sputnik is just very comfertable with his sexuallity...which is straight (i think!! and hope...)
That video is sooo hilarious
OMFG...so sick but funny too. Hot gay guys...who wouldn't swoon.
boom shakalak

Sputnik

lmao!!!

okay, i iz layin out da sh*t biatches 8)
lyk gfz i iz so totally finking uze dudes is lyk homophobic or sumin! :o I az worked ma ass off 4 dis forum n u guys ridicule me 4 lyk 1 post :shock: lyk lighten up, squares! [*makes L Loser sign wiv fingerz*] Lyk i aint takin dis personally or nufin but use dudes is bein so total jocks man *clicks fingers in Z shape*, lyk cant a guy wear mascara n liv wiv his muvva dese dayz wivout pigs lyk you gettin all huffy! God u is all so dum :evil: Your lyk so dum u lyk... trashed your computer when u cldnt find a Gucci hambag in da Accessories file :twisted: ur so dum u lyk....excercised to get fit wen u clda lyk... got liposuction or summin! :twisted: ur so dum u lyk... went into da Gucci shop n lyk... ordered lyk... a Prada hambag!!! lyk hello gf? :twisted:

K you guys, i aint gay :P :oops: (bad luck magicfeet n kjørsvik :cry:) after wat i jus sed sum of u may not believe me :wink: but hand on heart i aint, i just know a dude hus over camp n copy him well lol :lol:
Expert i also wanna ask y u hav dat vid :shock: izzit saved on ur C-drive?? :roll:

Ps this thread is a bit of fun, get in the spirit guys :) (PPS if u like i dnt mind volunteering for the wall of shame for this post..... or if u feel wall of fame is more appropriate :roll: :wink: ...)

PPPS Wats rong wiv ma avatar :evil: lol
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

J
Admin

uhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, what he said^^^^^^^^

The only way i remotly understood what you said is by the overuse of smiley faces :D

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

expert wrote:Err... this is weird. Sputnik and kjørsvik, do you play for this team by any chance?

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: hahahaha how the fu** did you know about this video Expert??? thats what i wanna know lol hahahahahahahahah

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

I LOVE LAMP!

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

I've seen that video b4......I went to youtube.com and typed soccer training to see if they had any drills and clicked on the video of soccer practice....I only watched up to the part where the gay dude came in so i shut it straight away lol.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

expert
Site Admin

J wrote:What scares me even more than this thread, is where did you find that video expert?
A friend of mine sent me the link a while ago and it was so disturbing that it stuck in my mind. Seriously, dude, I'm not gay.
R9KEvinR9 wrote:Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: hahahaha how the fu** did you know about this video Expert??? thats what i wanna know lol hahahahahahahahah
Awww snap. Don't go there, girlfriend!

J
Admin

I know man, i was just f***** around :lol:

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

expert wrote:
J wrote:What scares me even more than this thread, is where did you find that video expert?
A friend of mine sent me the link a while ago and it was so disturbing that it stuck in my mind. Seriously, dude, I'm not gay.
R9KEvinR9 wrote:Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: hahahaha how the fu** did you know about this video Expert??? thats what i wanna know lol hahahahahahahahah
Awww snap. Don't go there, girlfriend!
I believe you only real men play football! :wink:

Mrok

that vid was very wrong after like 10 secounds of watching it i turned it off. u guyz r sick :x
"Soccer is simple... you just need to have the right mentality, fighting in every game, in every practice and for every ball." Hristo Stoichkov