deano7's training and match diary

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
deano7

Im not going to say untill the trial is over... Soz lol
Never Criticise your own ability.

deano7

Hey everyone i havent posted on my own progress log for ages....

Well things are going quite well ive been playing well for the reserves and even earned a call to the first team making me the youngest player ever. Also i played for my school 6th form/seniors/u18;s and i played in a role where i wouldnt usually play which was attack midfield and i scored a hattrick and played really well and enjoyed it.

At the present moment enjoyment in football is at is lowest for me i am playing through slight strains and knocks and i have already played 62 games this season and thats since september!!!! I think i just cant wait for a week or twos rest at end of the season to recharge my batteries and get going again.

Speak to you all later good luck :D

Deano7(Chris)

Sputnik

wb. i was actually wondering where youd been man! well done on your 'youngest plyere ever', you seem to be rising fast, good luck, good log
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

A-man147

Good for you...what team do you play for again?

deano7

Binfield FC. website address is http://www.binfieldfc.com take a look and look out for my name.

I usually play for Allied Counties and Reserves but sometimes first.

:D

A-man147

"Chris Dean – Defender (15). Talented youngster who trained with the squad last season as a 14 year-old. Just 15 now, but lots of promise and a cultured left-foot." Got this from the site...good for you! This is my teams site http://www.ottawastanthony.com/4436.html kinda ghetto but w.e... http://www.tampabaysunbowl.com/imgs/cha ... _r_19o.htm (thats a team picture when we were in Tampa..lost in Penalty shoot-out and bad refereeing, but cant complain now :? )

deano7

Looks cool man, i got one more game left this season and the season is over so im looking to finish on a good note.

The game is next tuesday and i am looking to get extra sharp for then by doing fitness and circuits.

so far these are my stats for season i been keeping em wrote down...

Won 47 , Drawn 7, Lost 15

As you can see alot of games since september!!!

A-man147

WOW! thats a Sh*t load of games, our summer we were 15-0-1, but its only 4 months, then winter we have 12-1-2. Doesnt even compare to the amount of games you have.

expert
Site Admin

Holy crap deano, that's a lot of soccer (or football I should say)
It's like two games per week, right?

Keep it up man, you'll be going places with this kind of dedication!

deano7

next year i am really looking to cut down because it is really hard to train in between and sometimes i have played 4 games in 3 days and u lose the hunger to play when you do this but now i am looking to my last game of the season well i think it is lol next tuesday.

Today i did a 15 min jog and some bicep curls and other things with 10kg weights.

Tomorrow i will do a 30 min jog, 10 min excercise bike and 5 mins stepper then some ab workouts. On Saturday i will do 35 min jog with 15 min bike and 10 stepper. with the same weights as what i did today.

Then sunday i will do a circuit of press ups, sit ups, bicep curls, squat thrusts, shuttle runs and star jumps .

And finally on monday i have my last trainig session

Then my last game on tuesday and im looking to go out on a high note!

COME ON !!!

XstaticX
Veteran Member

Good work, you must have had a great season in terms of learning. remember, bicep curlies are for the girlies.

deano7

I did everything i said i would apart from today i only did abit of a circuit, i didnt do too much work as i thought i deserved a well earned break today so i can relax.

Im not an Arsenal fan but Henry is magic!

deano7

Hello everyone,

Finally my season has come to an end and i have played 60+ games and i start pre season training at the beginning of July.

Should i rest for abit now? if so when too? and when should do you recommend i should start getting my self fit for pre season?

Cheers Deano

p.s if any can give me any tips for the question above i would really appreciate it . :D

Good luck to u all come on England!

deano7

I started my first day of my pre season plan today, i did a 20 minute run.
tomorrow i wil work on abs and upper body, rest thursday and friday a 30 min jog.

And to top it all off a lil technique at the weekend but dnt forget the world cup!! Come on England

Goodluck to everyone i hope u all get ur rest in early to get ready for the season..

Deano7

deano7

Today i did some weights and then i downloaded this 8 minute abs video and it is rele good so i did that and afterwards my abs felt great! So if anyone wanna get nice abs download "8 minute abs workout" might be on limewire or something.

Also tomorrow is my birthday (8th) woooopeeeee, anyone elses birthday tomorrow?

Deano

I hope everyone training hard and looking forward to england winning the world cup.