deano7's training and match diary

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
deano7

Post by deano7 » 09 Feb 2006, 21:12

8th Feb

Played for binfield started of as sub :( .... Came on with 25 mins to go and played left back got the ball a fair bit making a few good runs. I did everyone i had to really well and nearly set up a goal.

9th Feb

Trained really hard today... First of all i went for a 40 min jog with my m8 but he stopeed twice so i had too as well!!! ANNOYING!!!

After that i went home did some weights, press ups and sit ups.

Tomorrow im going to do some speed work, and plymometrics and maybe abit of skipping.

Sunday im playing the best team in the county, i love playing them because it is a good challenge and usual i up my game against the btter teams.

Next WEEK HALF TERM!!!!

Cant wait bak to hard personal training![/u]
Never Criticise your own ability.

deano7

Post by deano7 » 10 Feb 2006, 23:04

Tomorrow i am making my reserve team debut as a 15 year old!!

Bestofthebest

Post by Bestofthebest » 10 Feb 2006, 23:18

deano7 wrote:Tomorrow i am making my reserve team debut as a 15 year old!!
Great job, good luck in the game. keep practicing
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum

deano7

Post by deano7 » 11 Feb 2006, 22:23

10th FEb

Played for the reserves today, started on the bench but after 15 mins was clalled upon because our left back was having a stinker, defended well clearing a header of the line from a corner, but my passing in second half was pretty crap, but learn with experience, Usually my strong part is keeping the ball and defending is abit weeker but today was opposite. I was strong at the back and in the air but some of my passes went straight to the opposition but anyhow everyone said i did well so i will take the praise but work on my passing and that during the week and hope to get a recall.

deano7

Post by deano7 » 13 Feb 2006, 14:35

Yesterday my team won 1-0 and i scored the winner from a free kick we were reduced to 10 men sohad to do alot of running on the boggiest pitch ever. I also got a yellow card but was worth it as it was 1st v 2nd in the league, so now were top.

Today i felt knackerd and did a lil jog and sprinted up a hill which is rele steep but only about 20-30 yards i did this 20 times and walked back down, what does this actully do for you?

Also i said i would do shooting today but seeing i got training tonight and i am still really tired i feel i need to give it a miss. I feel quite guilty missing it but my legs are aching loads.

Kew

Post by Kew » 13 Feb 2006, 14:53

hey man
when training, during a week, u should have 2 days of rest, that is, those two days u dont train. you can go for a jog, but you dont train.

for ur body to develop, it needs time to repair. everytime u sprint, do a push up, sit up, whatever, ur muscles are being broken down. To repair those muscles, u need fibre AND REST. i don't know what ur hours are like, but for me, i train monday tuesday, have a break on wednesday, thursday train, friday train, saturday is game day, and sunday is REST.

make sure u let ur body repair otherwise u'r going no where.

deano7

Post by deano7 » 13 Feb 2006, 23:10

at the mo this is what i do:

Monday : sprinting up hills, light jog, weights and light ball skills(optional)
Tuesday: Plyometrics (ladders also) , some sort of ball skils like dribberling with shooting or control with shooting etc, then light jog ,push ups and sit ups.
Wednesday: Match
Thursday: light jog, mayb some techniqual work against a wall if i can find one.
Friday: rest
Saturday : match every two weeks
Sunday : Match

and then back round again, depending on how physically demanding the game was on the sunday i decide if i can do alot of training or not.

What do ya think?

I am thinking of doing this but having two scedules for e.g on monday say control and shooting
Tuesday, Heading and dribberling

Then the week after monday against a wall practicing turns
tuesday more heading and control.

And switch between the two scedules every week. if you get me?

deano7

Post by deano7 » 06 Mar 2006, 11:34

6th March

Recently not much been happening except i have been playing in the reserves and i have been put int the last 4 of a trial i went to out of 30 kids, i have the next trial day on April 18th, i want to start training really hard know but the problem is i keep being ill and because of school matches some weeks i have 4 games a week!! So there isnt much time for really intensive training at the moment but i have a week of shcool the week before the trial so i am going to do rele intensive trainig then..

I will keep you updated

prof_raza

Post by prof_raza » 06 Mar 2006, 12:23

Good to hear from you after so long.
Take care of your health dude.
All the best for your trials. Hope they turn out really well for you.

deano7

Post by deano7 » 09 Mar 2006, 17:24

On Tuesday i went down the field and there is an American Football pitch, wat do the lines stand for such as 10, 20, 30 etc? is it yards or metres or wat?

I think i ran 40 in 5.67 and 50 in 6.73 and i ran 100 in 12.57(seconds).

I did 4x30, 4x40,4x50 and 2x 100 with a walk back in between each run.

I felt good after this, real good lol!

On Wednesday my match got called of so we had training, and my thigh was hurting after i kicked a ball with my leg leg i think i must have slightly pulled something so i took it easy and when i kicked with my left it hurt and i missed (im left footed, so unusual) so i started shooting with right and was scoring alot more often then in the final game of the night a 2 v 2 i scored a hatrick in the space of about a minute.. But still my leg hurt so i will now rest ituntill the weekend.

Good luck to u all, From Deano

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 10 Mar 2006, 01:22

the lines are marking yards. Each small one is one, so from 10 to 20 there is 10 yard. American football field in England? What is the world coming too? :shock:

deano7

Post by deano7 » 10 Mar 2006, 23:32

lol i know every week there is an american football game lol its really good tho loads of cheerleaders and everything lol.... :P

Bestofthebest

Post by Bestofthebest » 11 Mar 2006, 19:33

if they focus most of the entire game on the cheerleaders it would be an interesting game
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum

deano7

Post by deano7 » 21 Mar 2006, 22:01

Last week i had one of those days when you dont fear anything, you win every header, every challenge everything!!

How do i become more courages for headers, anyone got any suggestions?

At the moment i would say footie is going well, Playing well for the reserves, and this week got a cup semi final for my sunday team so wish me luck!

Chooka
Sophomore Member

Post by Chooka » 22 Mar 2006, 23:43

Good luck with your semi-final mate. Hop it all goes well for you.
When you say you made the last 4 for a trial, what team is it for?
Chook