deano7's training and match diary

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
deano7

Yer it does ruin it for the ones who really want to win, I prepare all week just for my match really, football is what i live for...

29th January

Lost 3-2 in the league so now our title dreams may be over even though we controllled the game completely we just cudnt score. one of the goals for us was an own goal and the other i scored from a free kick blasted in the top corner!! lol.. My teammate laid it off and i smacked it into the back of the net. QUALITY lol

even thought i was disappointed we didnt win i thought i played pretty well and was beating players with ease, but many of our other players were playing pants.

I thought my passing was good, dribblering was good, just sometimes my control of the ball wasnt the best and usuall it is pretty good, so when i get some time i will have to work on that..
Never Criticise your own ability.

Sputnik

just to ask, hows the hamstring? 8)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

deano7 wrote:Yer it does ruin it for the ones who really want to win, I prepare all week just for my match really, football is what i live for...

29th January

Lost 3-2 in the league so now our title dreams may be over even though we controllled the game completely we just cudnt score. one of the goals for us was an own goal and the other i scored from a free kick blasted in the top corner!! lol.. My teammate laid it off and i smacked it into the back of the net. QUALITY lol

even thought i was disappointed we didnt win i thought i played pretty well and was beating players with ease, but many of our other players were playing pants.

I thought my passing was good, dribblering was good, just sometimes my control of the ball wasnt the best and usuall it is pretty good, so when i get some time i will have to work on that..
Ooo, tough loss man but at least u played well. Sounds like u scored a nice goal dude.

deano7

Hamstring was ok, started hurting towards the end but im sure ill be ok now.

Cheers for asking...

Ive got a trial on the 17th of Feb...

This week im gonna do running as much as possible, next week im gonna do fartlek, strength and week after im thinking of doing ball skills and speed because i have half term...

Do you think this is a good idea? to slowley build it up or go straight into it?

Also would you suggest dribbling with the ball?

Horris
Sophomore Member

i was reading your diary, you look like a pretty decent player.

i dont think what your doing is a good idea because if you do no running in the secoind and third week it wont really help, what you neede to do is a little of them all every week.

good luck with the trial
"The pain won't last forever but the memories will"

Ronaldinho10

deano7 wrote:Hamstring was ok, started hurting towards the end but im sure ill be ok now.

Cheers for asking...

Ive got a trial on the 17th of Feb...
Who's the trial for? And good luck for it , sounds like you worked really hard to get the chance and you deserve it. Good luck man.

prof_raza

All the best for your trial
Let us know how it works out.
You ve got plenty of time to prepare yourself for it really well

deano7

Any Ideas how to get in tip top condition?

Cheers for ur comments Deano

J
Admin

deano7 wrote:Any Ideas how to get in tip top condition?

Cheers for ur comments Deano
There is so many ideas how to get in tip top shape on this site and in this forum. You should really search around and you will find everything you need to know about this. Finding out how to get in great shape is the easy part, the hard part is pushing yourself to work hard at it.

deano7

Cheers J

1st Feb

Yesterday i had a school match and we won 3-1 after extra time, i captain the side and i hit the post with a header, but i lost my marker for ther goal from the corner even thought we should have been 10-0 up by that time... It was unlike me to make a mistake and i just got on with it and continued to play...

I thought i used the ball well and made some great passes and won most my headers and battles but on a few occasions i elected to pelt the ball at hard at goal and putting it wide from 20 yards instead of a side foot placed finish....

I dont no why i do this i always seem to make the wrong decisions in whether to smack the ball or go for accuracy... Please help!! lol????

Anyhu... training tonight was good buy my hamstring is playing up again so im actully gonna rest it this time...

Deano

Horris
Sophomore Member

damn. becareful not to start playing on it before it is 100% healed or it will come back worse than ever and you will end warming the bench again
"The pain won't last forever but the memories will"

deano7

2nd Feb

I managed today to rest my body completely, i did my homework, went out with some mates and just chilled really.

I would rather be in training but i got p.e tomorrow which isnt too much running then i will rest for the rest of tomorrow and saturday for my game sunday.

I have to get this problem out of my way so i can start training hard again towards my trial.

deano7

6th Feb

On Sunday we won 7-0, i set up 2 and scored 1 but i am quite disappointed as i think i cud of scored about 2 or 3 but 1 was all i got.

So a goal i am setting my self is to work on my finishing but it is pretty hard without a mate to go in goal!

I kinda found it hard distributing the ball which is strange for me cause i am usually always good at it... I think it is something about getting used to my new preds and i also think they are abit too big because in a game i am finding it hard to chip a ball. I will have to practice with them as well and if they are too big does anyone know how to grow my feet quiker? lol

Moving on, Today i brought myself a skipping rope and after training, in which we did some finished and my finished was really good! lol compared to sunday.

I tried out my new skipping rope and i was terrible at it i could go for 45 mins and then be shatterd anyone know how to become better or is it just getting the knack of it?

Cheers deano

P.S i am planning out my scedule for next 2 weeks now. Ill post it up

lunatic
Sophomore Member

deano7 wrote:6th Feb

I kinda found it hard distributing the ball which is strange for me cause i am usually always good at it... I think it is something about getting used to my new preds and i also think they are abit too big because in a game i am finding it hard to chip a ball. I will have to practice with them as well and if they are too big does anyone know how to grow my feet quiker? lol
You could try to wear 2 pairs of socks. That might help a little.

Wow, looks like you really practice much. Good luck with your training

deano7

7th Feb

Did abit of skipping, most i went for was 1 min lol.

Then went for a 15 minute run and spent 5 mins of it jogging on my toes.
Then a few press ups as in 3 , 20's and some sit ups.

Later on went to coach an u8's team who i am now coaching, i taught them to dribble round cones and finish for 15 mins... there are some very good players and i will let u no how they get on saturday, but they have got top of the league so tough game.

I hear that some people on here do like 50 sets of 100 press ups!!!!

Thats tons how do they do this is it just practice?