deano7's training and match diary

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
expert
Site Admin

You make me feel bad with all of your workout posts... while you're doing crunches, old dudes like me are on vacation watching EuroSport and nursing single malt scotch glasses.

Happy birthday by the way. I feel even worse as I realize that the age of my liquor is almost as old as you.

Sputnik

Ill say happy birthday now because in 47 minutes it will be anyway and when i wake up i will forget :wink: so happy birthday mate :D :D :D

other people with a birthday in the next 7 days... i cant be bothered to look through them all to see if there is one tommorow but oh well :wink:
adam09 (16), coolpunk (13), deano7 (16), FrozenOrigin (14), Gaurab815 (16), kolink (17), Maxinho (16), nelly_efc (14), Ollythewolly (14), pete_7 (12), s0cc3r_hunii (16), Sergey (16), T-BOMB (17), Zedder (16)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

prof_raza

Happy b'day Deano !

Now where is the party ?

We, being the true friends that we are, will surely arrive to give you the customary birthday bumps

:twisted: :P

deano7

HA ha just read your posts and u lot make me laugh so much lol...
Never Criticise your own ability.

XstaticX
Veteran Member

Happy birthday bud

deano7

i am continuing to train as hard as i can plus trying to revise at the same time for my exams and to be honest all i want to do is train lol.

Yesterday it was baking hot and i went for a 30 minute run and the heat killed me nearly lol, i was sweating loads but again it is proberly better for me that hardley working up a sweat.

Today i did some weights and then an 8 min abs workout.

Apparently this week it is going to drop in 5oC so hopefully it will a tad more cooler cause i am losing sleep cause it is so hot!

Anyways good luck to everyone and i will keep u updated about my progress on being one of the first pro players of expertfootball! :)

XstaticX
Veteran Member

I think an update is in order. How's training mate?

deano7

ok then, since the last time i wrote on this thing everything has changed alot! and rele it is hard to sum it all up so ill give it go.

I have now signed for woking fcs academy who are a conference side in england. it is going quite well but because of the number of players in our squad it is sometimes frustrating not to play because of squad rotation.

On my debut for the under 18;s i set up 4 goals which really made a name formyself and in my second game i set up the winner, so that is so far so good. I have had a few niggling injuries, for example 3 dead legs and little groin straines. I have really been working hard in the gym and managed to become alot more stronger and u can tell by my body composition. I have now also realised how important fitness and strength are at the highest level in football. I have been trying my best to become as fit as i can but i have found it hard to keep match fitness up cause ive only played 3 out of 6 matches because of squad rotation.

I get thursdays of training and weekends of and during those times i do either interval training or some technique work. i have become alot more speedier over the summer and i want to become even more fitter and stronger.

my targets for this season are:

12 appearences for under18's
1 for under 19's
be in the squad for the fa youth cup
get a bleep test score of 16:00(very hard)lol around 14 so far
score a goal

Long term :
get a professional contract

personally i am really enjoying what i am doing but i miss my old mates at school alot too sometimes i wish i cud have more time and energy for lil muck abouts with my m8s playing footie. but i am loving it!

il keep you up to date and tell you about what i been doing soon. some of this might not make sense but i was in a rush and i didnt want to upset my fans :) lol good luck to you all dont ever give up

A-man147

good for you buddy, keep us updated espiecally regarding the youth cup because thats got to be cool. :)
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

Ronaldinho10

Are Woking full time? Are you getting paid? All sounds good mate. Don't worry about squad rotation , you'll get a good run in the team eventually. What position are you playing these days?

Pokerized

Is this guy the closest that expertfootball has ever had to having a World Cup player in the making? Or have other people that came to this site gone pro too?
"Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death; I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

Ronaldinho10

Pokerized wrote:Is this guy the closest that expertfootball has ever had to having a World Cup player in the making? Or have other people that came to this site gone pro too?
Miguel (Goldboots7) used to come on here a lot but not anymore. He plays for Braga Under 21's in Portugal.
I myself have played at a pro youth team with the full timers etc. but I am not currently doing that.

Sounds like Deano is making good progress though :) Looking forward to hearing more about the set up at Woking Deano :D

deano7

cheers everyone, yer the squad rotation is quite annoying but is is fair so everyone gets a good amount of games so cant really complain. So far i have been playing a number of position like centre mid, left mid, left wing bak and left bak, but mainly i have been playing like a left midfielder. being left footed sometimes does come in handy ay lol.

I dont want you all rushing to conclusions that im going to be pro lol, trust me hard work starts here and i am doing the best i can to try and make it.

Good luck to u all and ill keep u updated

Ronaldinho10

Woking vs. Aldershot live on Sky right now. Big crowd for a conference side! I'll maybe check it out later to see what quality is like.
You've done well there though mate , maybe later on in the season Deano will be live on Sky :D

deano7

Did u watch it? the lad who scored the second goal has just come thru the academy, hot prospect gez Sole his name is.