deano7's training and match diary

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
deano7

deano7's training and match diary

Post by deano7 » 03 Jan 2006, 19:27

Hello everyone i have decided to share the excitement of my footballing career :roll: and here are a few things about me to start with.

Name: Chris Dean
Clubs: Woodley Royals u16's and Binfield Allied Counties u18's.
Positions: Centre Midfield, Centre, Left and Right back.
Dream: One day to be a proffesional footballer
Targets: To get faster, fitter, stronger and better.

Tuesday 3rd January 2006

Today i woke up at 12:30pm after the worse nights sleep in my life i was planning to wake up at 8:00am to go train but now it was 12:30pm. So i quickley had to gey my arse into gear and get ready.

First of all i started off with a light 5 minute jog and then some stretching, and after this i did 15 minutes of farklet training, sprinting for 10 seconds then jogging for 50 seconds.

After this i did abit more stretching then headed home when i got home i did some kick ups and some passing against a wall, then i took some shots against my little brother in goal.

Later on in the evening i went to my little brothers football training to do some coaching, l i love doing this cause i find i learn something and so do the kids.

The End.......................

Its abit short today because i havent trained hard but tomorrow i have training so hopefully i can score a goal or two to impress u but if not i will just talk about it again.

I will update this regualry. Comments please.

Cheers Deano7
Never Criticise your own ability.

deano7

Post by deano7 » 05 Jan 2006, 18:26

4th January

Today was training day i was really up for it after a long break off where i had worked really hard, and i knew i had to play well to get a place in the first 11 against Reading Town...

I worked hard from the start we did a warm up and then some technique work, where someone would throw u the ball then you would have to volley it bak with your left then your right. Then we did chest and volley. Then Header and volley i enjoyed doing this and didnt drop the ball once and i was so proud of myself and catching the eye of my manager... The practice against the brick wall had paid off big time.

Next we moved onto an 8 v 8 game using half of the pitch, I was on the blues who had to defend the goal and not let the yellows score and keep possesion to stop them from getting the ball back, We let in only one goal and i played excellently and by the end of the training session after a quick warm down my manager was delighted with how well i trained and said i was the best player out there and most of the others are up to 3 years older than me too!!

On the way home i was thinking surely i must be in the starting line up V Reading town but i wil have to see next Tuesday...

5th January

After my hard work during the winter holidays i went for a jog to see if i could beat my record of 12:00 minutes around the block. And i smashed it and my new record is 11:13 minutes , i am on a high, full of confidence and i know i must not give up.

Cheers Deano7

Bit crap but let me no wat u think?

Also anyone know how solve this prob with my boots?: My pred absolutes absoultely kil and it feels like the moulds are coming through the boot and killing my feet, anyone know any quick solutions?[/u]

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 05 Jan 2006, 19:56

deano7, you have a long way ahead. I like how you're only concentrated on your daily routine. That's a good sign.
But if you're looking for more feedback, I suggest you talk about more general things, like why it's important for you to become pro, what your future plans are and so on.

XstaticX
Veteran Member

Post by XstaticX » 06 Jan 2006, 05:14

Good, man stay motivated. See that wall works wonders, i have to do some work on a wall again, but it is your best friend for touch. For your preds, I don't know, i have predator pulses and they leave blisters too. if they're new, break them in, there's a post about this, called "blisters".

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

Post by MickyD#9 » 06 Jan 2006, 05:26

Keep it up deano and im sure you will go far

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Bestofthebest

Post by Bestofthebest » 07 Jan 2006, 00:53

Great job out there deano, you inspire me to be the best i can be
Join this Forum: http://footyclips.com/forum

deano7

Post by deano7 » 08 Jan 2006, 20:03

8th January

Match Day!!

Today i was facing Ashridge park A in the league. I woke up about 10am, had some cereal, a banana, a few peanuts and an energy bar. I listened to my i-pod all morning to songs that would phych me up for the game.

We all arrived at 12:15 and did a warm up and some stretching.

match report is on http://www.woodleyroyals.tk in the latest news my name is Chris Dean, I thought i played really well spraying the ball around and i can see my training is paying off which is great, I AM DELIGHTED!

This was my 3rd consecutive game where i would say i played really well! i am on Form, lol. Hopefully if i keep training and playing as well as i am at the moment i will get scouted.

Also i took two freekicks one pulled of a great save from the keeper and the other just over the bar, thanks for the freekick guide whoever it was! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday i have a game for my u18's floodlight league side and hopefully i will be featuring in that.

Also can someone take a look at this http://www.footballcv.com/content/playe ... 00@@213945 And let me know what you think and i will keep you updated.

Cheers Deano[/url]

Bestofthebest

Post by Bestofthebest » 08 Jan 2006, 20:29

meh, you're amazing. I checked your player info on footballcv

Player's career details

Reeves Rangers (1996-2004), Woodley Royals (2004-present), Winning Team and Player honours along the way. Binfield Allied Counties under 18 side, made debut as a 14 year old, also won the Arsenal u19's Tournament in 2005.

:) Great

deano7

Post by deano7 » 09 Jan 2006, 16:47

Cheers mate, At the Arsenal tournament there was so many scouts watching us cause we won it but none of them knew i was only 15... Its a shame really but that was a great experience winning that tournament but my m8 who is 3 years older than me has won it 4 times in a row lol

deano7

Post by deano7 » 11 Jan 2006, 16:36

Last night we had a game and won 4-1...

I came off the bench in to 85th minute and came on centre midfield, and only touched the ball about 3 times.I could of expected more but if the team is playing so well, then you cant expect the manager to change it and i respect that.

http://www.binfieldfc.com/alliedcountiesyouth/tue10jan/
Match report... my name is chris dean

Still top of the league for the u18's and u16's now and i have training tonight so im out to prove appoint to get into the started line up for the u18;s team on sunday so i can hopefully play well and mount a place in the team then i can further progress, On Sunday i have two cup games one for u18s then off to my next one for u16s wohooo :D

Also i am doing some personal training tomorrow and friday and will keep you all updated 8)
Deano

http://www.footballcv.com/content/playe ... 00@@213945

Bestofthebest

Post by Bestofthebest » 11 Jan 2006, 16:44

amazing, Keep practicing and you will get better, Everytime i read something about you it inspires me. keep working hard, you are the epitomy of a great footballer

deano7

Post by deano7 » 12 Jan 2006, 19:21

Bestofthebest wrote:amazing, Keep practicing and you will get better, Everytime i read something about you it inspires me. keep working hard, you are the epitomy of a great footballer
Ummm ok, lol well im doing ok.

12th January:

After School i got changed into my kit and went onto the field, first of all i warmed up and did some stretching and then i jogged the length of the pitch and sprinted the width, 6 times then i did some interval training where i sprinted to the half way line and walked back then again and i did this 6 times also....

Then i did some muscular endurance where i did 10 press ups, 10 sit ups, 9 press ups, 9 sit ups etc untill i reached 3.

Even thought this training on my own today only lasted an hour or maybe less, i didnt want to work too hard because i have 2 tough matches sunday and i dont want to knacker my self!

Wish me Luck for sunday 2 wins and thats in the quarter finals of two big cups :D 2 loses and it could easily be over!

deano7

Post by deano7 » 13 Jan 2006, 20:10

13th January

I am really annoyed, i sent a fixture list to Reading Fc hoping for a scout to come and watch my game and they sent back saying that a scout apparently spotted me 3 years ago and he said that i wasn't good enough for the academy so they wont be following up there interest!

I sent a letter to them 3 years ago and they came to half off one of my games and i played terrible and that was it!! They wont even give me another chance i cant believe it!!!

and after finding this news i was so annoyed that i just went running and i ended up running for 35 minutes then stopping to kick a wall in frustration, i keep saying to my self " you wait im going to prove you wrong and you will see me one day and wish you never rejected coming to watch me" as soon as i got in a went on my stepper machione for 10 mins and then some weights i am so annoyed now about this it has spurred me on i am going to work 10x harder than ever just to prove this idiot of a scout and football club wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to always keep in my head i have to prove them wrong and one day i will!

Bestofthebest

Post by Bestofthebest » 14 Jan 2006, 02:38

deano7 wrote:13th January

I am really annoyed, i sent a fixture list to Reading Fc hoping for a scout to come and watch my game and they sent back saying that a scout apparently spotted me 3 years ago and he said that i wasn't good enough for the academy so they wont be following up there interest!

I sent a letter to them 3 years ago and they came to half off one of my games and i played terrible and that was it!! They wont even give me another chance i cant believe it!!!

and after finding this news i was so annoyed that i just went running and i ended up running for 35 minutes then stopping to kick a wall in frustration, i keep saying to my self " you wait im going to prove you wrong and you will see me one day and wish you never rejected coming to watch me" as soon as i got in a went on my stepper machione for 10 mins and then some weights i am so annoyed now about this it has spurred me on i am going to work 10x harder than ever just to prove this idiot of a scout and football club wrong!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to always keep in my head i have to prove them wrong and one day i will!
meh those guys are assh**e, don't worry about it

deano7

Post by deano7 » 14 Jan 2006, 21:03

14th January

Still P***** off big time, and today i went to watch Reading play and oh my god Marcus Hahnemann is unbelievable if he doesnt get into world cup team then that is stupid to be honest...

Game tomoz one is called off cause of water logged pitch and other is still on COME ON!!!