Newbie...

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
FreestyleAddict
New User

Wassup guys? Just wanted to introduce myself. The name's Zaadi and I just started to get into freestyling but still need alot of work to even be considered. I'm from South Africa, the land of hot women and even hotter soccer skills. Anyways I was wondering if anyone could tell me how they got started and what they do toimprove skills.

prtglsoccerfan22

started what? soccer or freestyling? i started playing soccer since i was very young and freestyling only recently.
as for training, i practice about an hour a day for freestyling, just doing tricks over and over again, learning from what im doing wrong.
as for trainnig for soccer, im still playing highschool so i have 2 hr trainning sessions.
welcome to the site and i hope you like it here. if you have any questions, feel free to post or PM me and I'll help best I can.
-Marcus-

madridfc
Veteran Member

FreestyleAddict wrote:Wassup guys? Just wanted to introduce myself. The name's Zaadi and I just started to get into freestyling but still need alot of work to even be considered. I'm from South Africa, the land of hot women and even hotter soccer skills. Anyways I was wondering if anyone could tell me how they got started and what they do toimprove skills.
hahaha nice post. welcome to the forums! My friend and I have planned to go to the 2010 world cup in south africa (it is there, right?)...although that probably won't happen, but thats alright. we're both obsessed w/south aftrican accents, so thats an added bonus. anyway, welcome again to the forums.
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

Pele158

Welcome to the Forum. I dont consider myself a freestlyler. But count on me for anything else. Welcome.
"Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face." Freddy Adu

FreestyleAddict
New User

Thanx for the welcome guys. Its good to see such a friendly welcome. Anyways thanx for the help and madridfc hope you come to south africa its the most chilled out place in africa and we trust when its time for the soccer world cup, this place is going to hit the wall.