Are you a male or female?

male
89%
female
11%

Total votes: 71

madridfc
Veteran Member

i just thought it would be really interesting to see the ratio.

peps1154
Veteran Member

I have an Idea that this will be one sided if u know what I mean ;-)

mrbeankid22

I am a male. I wonder what the ratio will turn out to be. 7:1, 6:1, ... idno lets find out.

AC_Milan>*

I say a ratio of 9:1 if every posting member votes.

Sig by me.

mrbeankid22

I have a question though, are guests allowed to vote?

matt
EF Forum Legend

i decided to make this topic a sticky, if people are geniunely interested in the ratio then the users need to be more aware that it exists.

it looks very one-sided, 11-1 when i voted......still, it is hugely important?? i am just curious as to what causes the interest
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Wiseman_philosopher

This is reely pointless. Even if you find it interesting, it's only have any value if everyone one the site votes.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

soccer dude900

i am male

fballpashun12
New User

I am a male too!

mustahfa10

im a male

ronaldinho
New User

i am male too

Sputnik

males are generally more competitive, so will obviously be more interested in sports such as football. Womens football isnt as big, where i am in England, and in the rest of the world. Basically a site like this is about 'topping up' on football, gaining tips and hints etc. Therefore ud have to be reasonably good/interested in football to come to a site like this. How i see it, girls, if they are good at football, will have little to no competition will be of no help to them unless they want to turn pro, which is a tiny population. This i think explains the distorted ratio.
This doesnt really help on this topic, just hope it clears things up for some people.

sOcCeRKiD11

im male

a guy

RealMadridFan.inPR
Sophomore Member

sOcCeRKiD11 wrote:im male

a guy
Darn! now why didnt I Think of that??

Im a male 2! ..yes a guy
"An eye for and eye is not the golden rule, that would leave a world full of blind men"

HALA MADRID!

expert
Site Admin

Sputnik wrote:males are generally more competitive, so will obviously be more interested in sports such as football. Womens football isnt as big, where i am in England, and in the rest of the world. Basically a site like this is about 'topping up' on football, gaining tips and hints etc. Therefore ud have to be reasonably good/interested in football to come to a site like this. How i see it, girls, if they are good at football, will have little to no competition will be of no help to them unless they want to turn pro, which is a tiny population. This i think explains the distorted ratio.
There's a massive population of female soccer player in the US. Many of them take the game seriously and are pretty competitive. I'm kind of surprised that there's so few of them here.