I'M BACK!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
madridfc
Veteran Member

hey everyone, I'm back. do any of you remember me? I remember a lot of you guys. expert, jdefoe, J, and many more. Sorry i had to leave the forums for a while! I just got really busy all of a sudden. And by chance today I happened upon this great website again. So, hello all and i look forward to giving and recieving advice from yall
later

madridfc
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

AC_Milan>*

Welcome back. Are you an admin?

Sig by me.

J
Admin

Wow has it been a long time :shock:!!! Good to have you back though :D
Its good to see some of the original members posting.

What have you been up to??

prtglsoccerfan22

AC_Milan>* wrote:Welcome back. Are you an admin?
He's a MOD on the forums. :D
-Marcus-

jdefoe
Forum groupie

hey madridfc, it's been a while. welcome back.

madridfc
Veteran Member

prtglsoccerfan22 wrote:
AC_Milan>* wrote:Welcome back. Are you an admin?
He's a MOD on the forums. :D
actually, its she's a MOD on the forums. but DON'T let that change your opinion of me and my advice. think of me as a guy if you must. :wink: haha no worries though!

J, thanks for the warm welcome! I must say, i'm glad to be back too! yes, good to see you and some of the other originals are still here :wink:

let's see, i stopped posting at the beginnning of April because i was going to spain on a school trip for two weeks, which i must say, was awesome. I found this group of 10-12ish y/o boys and a girl that knew my younger host sister and played soccer with them a couple times. and wow! they were great! really quick, and technical, and everything. i was amazed with their talent. the girl was good too which was great to see. anyway, if you want more info on that, or pictures, or anything about spanish culture/soccer, i'd be glad to share.

and around that time, before and after the spain trip, i felt like there was sort of a battle between jdefoe and i with who could get the most posts. i don't know if he felt the same, but whatever. in any case, i didn't want to make pointless posts just to get more posts, but i still was! so, eventually chava i think it was got way ahead of jdefoe and i with posting and so i just sort of drifted away i guess! i donno. i didn't want to come back because of all this mad posting competition, so finally, today i did! and i don't really care about the posts anymore. i think we should get rid of the top 10 posters because thats what caused me and others to post stupid things like "hahaha" or "yeah" or "thanks." at least put some thought into your responses. well, i suppose thanks isn't so bad. but you get the idea. in any case, that was probably a lot more info than you cared for. :lol:

hahahahaha

well, any other originals, feel free to say hello or pm me or whatever, it'd be cool to hear from all of you!
olé

AC_Milan>*

Oh, i asked that cuz her name was orange like an admins, but it says mod under her name. NVM then, welcome back once again.

Sig by me.

expert
Site Admin

Nice to have you back, madridfc. I'm glad to hear that you're still playing soccer.

peps1154
Veteran Member

sup madridfc I must say nice to know ur a girl because latly barely any of them post at all.

prtglsoccerfan22

omg. lol. im so sorry. im so embarrased now. lol. sorry though. wont happen again :wink:
-Marcus-

madridfc
Veteran Member

prtglsoccerfan22 wrote:omg. lol. im so sorry. im so embarrased now. lol. sorry though. wont happen again :wink:

hahaha don't worry about it, really. its not like you can tell on the internet or anything :D
olé

matt
EF Forum Legend

hey madridfc nice to have you back, we could do with some more experienced forum users these days.

wherabouts did u go in spain?
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

mrbeankid22

Hey madridfc. I think I joined after you left to Spain, but welcome back lol.

madridfc
Veteran Member

matt wrote:hey madridfc nice to have you back, we could do with some more experienced forum users these days.

wherabouts did u go in spain?
matt-
I went to a place outside of the city of Malaga called Alhaurin De La Torre. its in the south on the coast and the weather was unbelieveable, minus one cloudy day. then for the last few days of the trip we went to Madrid, the capital, which is basically right in the middle of the country
olé