How do you like to dress?

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

what's your clothing style? How do you dress?

If im playing soccer then ill wear sports clothes( i dont like to wear shorts that are above my knees though)
Other than that i like to wear Jeans usually stuff like: ecko, rocawear,g unit,akademics, etc. and T shirts :phat farm, ecko, stuff like that. or just White and Black tees. Stuff like that for school and stuff

If It's more casual event I might wear a nice polo with blue jeans and lowtop forces.

but its hard to get nice clothes where im at so i have to wait till summer to get my clothes from the states.

What about you guys?

Crea-Alize

simply put, i wear football shirts and jerseys and sleeveless. I went to a wedding with a real madrid casual shirt(collar and everything), but still informal-so at any occasion that's what i wear-upper body.
Lower body, i never wear jeans anymore because i always have a football with me. I wear shorts Knee-or a bit shorter-height or if im just going to shop for a ball quickly, i wear jogging bottoms from man utd or barcelona...I'm very lucky to have some of these things-so i take pride in what and how much they mean to me.
Mentality

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

ok ok, ill tell u guys somethin, the best clothing style is prep, but not like to the point where you look like a homo. my outfit i wore today in school: white polo with light blue horizontal lines, an long sleeve light blue shirt underneath, some faded jeans(of course i had a little sagging goin on.)and my white adidas shoes. thats how i basically dress all the time.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

AC_Milan>*

Ecko, Sean john, etc. for a shirt, and Jeans and sometimes those gangsta sweat pants lol.

Sig by me.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

AC_Milan>* wrote:Ecko, Sean john, etc. for a shirt, and Jeans and sometimes those gangsta sweat pants lol.
lol those jordan sweatpants like Em'?
or more like those akademiks outfits?

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

STRAIGHT ECKO! thats pretty much all i wear or jersey( i have like 7 soccer jersey's and a badass Argentina sweater), but i like the baller lookin clothing.
Last edited by R9KEvinR9 on 24 Jan 2006, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.

Piccadilly

different color footlocker tees, sometimes with longsleeve tees underneath, short sleeve polos or make the soccer jersey look gangster - on the bottom jeans (not the fake ripped up or faded kind) or the footlocker sweatpants. Got one pear of white/silver adidas superstars and one pair of all white nike 20 mid tops- but im not a wigger so i dont over do it no offense but i never wear anything with g unit Roca wear etc. Never actually where the rubber bands on the jeans-then youre a serious wigger-i just kind of make it look like that.

When im playing soccer, soccer shorts (just above the knees)- its not gay its part of the uniform and its practical.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

yeah i wear footlocker tees to i got a pink one too haha yeah and i wear nike high top 20's when i play soccer i wear short shorts but not that short with a plain shirt or a jersey .

alio

Mostly I wear skirts jeans or capris. I dress pretty preppi actually. I love a good polo shirt. I'm pretty girly for school and stuff like that. When I'm on the soccer field I wear a jersey and shorts. I also tend to wear jogging pants a lot so that I can go out for a quick jog if I wanted to.
boom shakalak

Piccadilly

REAL MEN DONT WEAR PINK

hahahaha lol

alio

REAL MEN DO WEAR PINK!!! Pink rocks.
boom shakalak

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

dont hate man iam secure with my sexuality so i wear pink but thats it i need to get me some pink fat laces lol some chicks dig it! :wink:

alio

a lot of chicks dig it. Shows that the guy is confident~! SEXY haha
boom shakalak

Piccadilly

i hate the fat laces but that was from the chapelle show.

LOL

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

i love that show man but fat laces is tite on certain shoes.