How do you like to dress?

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
AC_Milan>*

Piccadilly wrote:i guess for me the key is to dress gangster but NEVER overdo it you got to be careful when youre a white boy.
Aye, so true. :)

Sig by me.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

lol you funny as hell

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

ive been through the gangster phase myself, but ever since i have started dressing prep, only good things have happened. the main one being, i get more girls than before :lol:

i know a lot of wiggers, some act gangsta some only dress gangsta. the people that try to act gangsta are just weird to even talk to. i ask a question like,"Do you know where Mrs. Nelson;s room is?" and i get a response like,"Dat jank down da hall rite derr by room fiddy seven"
i just get irritated.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

peps1154
Veteran Member

karlofootball10 wrote:ive been through the gangster phase myself, but ever since i have started dressing prep, only good things have happened. the main one being, i get more girls than before :lol:

i know a lot of wiggers, some act gangsta some only dress gangsta. the people that try to act gangsta are just weird to even talk to. i ask a question like,"Do you know where Mrs. Nelson;s room is?" and i get a response like,"Dat jank down da hall rite derr by room fiddy seven"
i just get irritated.
Alot of idiots that talk like that were I came from. They are all hispanic, from one place actually. I won't say where because I dont want to offend anybody. I think its pathetic thought, u know I talk normaly, sometime however I dress a bit gangster sometimes prep and too soccer I wear soccer clothes

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

hispanic and wigger is two different things. for them its ok. to do sum stuff.

peps1154
Veteran Member

*~El Maestro~* wrote:hispanic and wigger is two different things. for them its ok. to do sum stuff.
I realis that but for god sake even if u dress like a gangster it wouldnt hurt u to use proper language intead of all that pathetic slang crap.

Piccadilly

exactly, you dont need to pretend youre black to be friends with them.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

iam hispanic and that wear that u guys call gangster isnt gangster at all its b boy wear like baller ... gangster is tottally diff. i talk slang alot but not always ... some people get annoyed when people talk proper but i really dont care eithier way unless ur a poser.

matt
EF Forum Legend

usually jeans or some other comfortable trousers, a t-shirt or long sleeved shirt, maybe a hoody or something if it's cold.

at school, we have to wear 'smart' shoes and trousers, and the school's shirt and jumper (white shirt, maroon jumper)
Last edited by matt on 10 Dec 2005, 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

jl0305

man, those hiphop clothing r expensive :x

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Crea-Alize wrote:simply put, i wear football shirts and jerseys and sleeveless. I went to a wedding with a real madrid casual shirt(collar and everything), but still informal-so at any occasion that's what i wear-upper body.
Lower body, i never wear jeans anymore because i always have a football with me. I wear shorts Knee-or a bit shorter-height or if im just going to shop for a ball quickly, i wear jogging bottoms from man utd or barcelona...I'm very lucky to have some of these things-so i take pride in what and how much they mean to me.
same as you, i have my football with me so i dont wear jeans, its just my mind set to be ready or something. lol. im always ready to play some kind of sport. and i feel too restricted in jeans.

RG900
Veteran Member

karlofootball10 wrote:ok ok, ill tell u guys somethin, the best clothing style is prep, but not like to the point where you look like a homo. my outfit i wore today in school: white polo with light blue horizontal lines, an long sleeve light blue shirt underneath, some faded jeans(of course i had a little sagging goin on.)and my white adidas shoes. thats how i basically dress all the time.
i agree thats wut i wear too and girls think its hot :)
RAMI 07

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

alio wrote:white boys going too gangster is kinda sad. No offense. Its like...girls dressing with clothes too small.
honey you act like thats a bad thing :wink:

soccer11
Admin

I just throw on some jeans, a t-shirt, (usually some sport related t-shirt), and either my NIKE's or my Umbro's and im on my way. Im not so big on the prep thing, it just doesnt appeal to me, so i wear loose, comfortable jeans. It makes it simple.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I'm not much on the prep thing either. Some the stuff that people wear, like the plaid shorts and stuff, makes people look like they just walked off of a retirement home golf course from the 50s. It's atrocious to me.
As for me, I usually wear a pair of pants, usually jeans from express for men (my favorite store,) some tee-shirt, usually a Puma logo shirt, a long-sleeved tee, or an athletic ringer tee, a track jacket, my swatch skin watch (one of my prized possessions,) and my brown suede Pumas for shoes. Every once in a while I will rock the RVP Arsenal jersey (actually more often than every once in a while!) and that's it for my usual wardrobe.
God damn brewery!!!