My first game of the season

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
peps1154
Veteran Member

I know this might not interest u but I feel I have to write this. Today was my first game of the season, we were playing very well and winning 2-1, but, despite this we lost, 3-2. I myself was playing left mid, and the good news is I was the best player pretty much on the pitch and I SCORED both goals for my team. I need to say this since Im freaking frustated we blew a lead and lost, but at least I scored :D , twice.

Ivan
Veteran Member

Ok good job man for scoring them both how old r u?

peps1154
Veteran Member

Im 13 right now but on december 15 im gona be 14.

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

Both goals....nice work man. Unlucky not to win.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

frizzyan
Veteran Member

lol in school boys games..

I don't really care about the team winning or losing. I just care about playing top-division football and how well I play on the pitch. And that means not only being an individual player, but how well I play as a team player too. But then winning or losing I don't really give a sh*t it's down to the team and not me. It's only schoolboys.. I guess I did care about winning or losing when I was younger but now I think about it, as long as you have a positive attitude while you play and give your 100%, who cares if your schoolboys team wins or loses. It's about your development because it's not like this is even a semi-pro team and you're going to play for them even after you're 18.

Well keep on scoring goals and just be delighted with yourself. Don't be too dissappointed with yourself and hey, dissappointments spur avengence.