Your interests besides football

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 09 Mar 2007, 02:19

ye i would run up to him and get his autograph and ask him how i could become as good as him. Then i would say your the best player in the world although rooney is and tell him he is awesome.

Francis

Post by Francis » 09 Mar 2007, 02:30

ajc wrote:
Francis wrote:If i saw ronaldo... i would just fu**ing hyperventilate and say stuff like... aw hasfs senf fkso autosgrfs mi papry.....then probably pass out.. then get an autograph after passing out 2 more times..
Haha, I could completely see you doing that.
of course, i was sweating like a bitch just thinking about meeting ronaldo.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 09 Mar 2007, 03:45

Francis wrote:
ajc wrote:
Francis wrote:If i saw ronaldo... i would just fu**ing hyperventilate and say stuff like... aw hasfs senf fkso autosgrfs mi papry.....then probably pass out.. then get an autograph after passing out 2 more times..
Haha, I could completely see you doing that.
of course, i was sweating like a bitch just thinking about meeting ronaldo.
I don't think that sweating just because your think about someone is healthy :P . Are you sure you don't have a crush on Ronaldo? Only kidding... I would be really nervous going up to him or any other pro also.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 09 Mar 2007, 03:48

Yeah before I met someone famous. I would have to keep telling myself that they're humans just like you and me, not some sort of god's (unless Pele), and that with practice, you can be just as good (just to keep calm, won't necessarily happen). But once I got into it, I would probably freeze up, unless we got into some sort of conversation instead of just getting an autograph, where I would just be standing with my jaw dropped. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

AlenHristov
Sophomore Member

Post by AlenHristov » 08 May 2008, 11:11

cars motorcycles beaches ...i like to flirting too but you guys here are playboys, heh someone :P

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 08 May 2008, 11:38

AlenHristov wrote:cars motorcycles beaches ...i like to flirting too but you guys here are playboys, heh someone :P
Heh! I'm currently on my way to getting myself a 200cc bike.

Playboys? Nah... the rest are, not me. I just ask numbers from random girls.

I simply have forgotten I created this topic.

Thanks for replying, AlenHristov

AlenHristov
Sophomore Member

Post by AlenHristov » 08 May 2008, 19:51

no problem fir_nev

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 18 Dec 2009, 02:18

Hey guys, I know this is a dead topic but I would like to very much bring it back to life.

Please feel free to type the list of things U enjoy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 18 Dec 2009, 02:38

Women -- I just love the security they give me, they make me feel good, i love talking until 2 am, and the adrenaline does she like me or not.. i love dancing in a disco like at 1.30 tipsy, and your favorite song is on...... I also loveee you hang up, no you hang up first, but i hanged up yesterday etc..... Really like for all the gay people in the world, God gave me the hormones for liking women that they dont have.....just women and anything related to themmm they are so impressive creatures... theres a song in spanish...

Mujeres,lo que nos pidan podemos, si no podemos no existe, si no existe lo inventamos por ustedes mujeres

"women what ever you ask well give you, if we cant give it to you it doesnt exist, and if it it doesnt exist, will invent it for you women"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnymdfdAmXU

boxing - I box 3 times a week, and I follow the sport sort of..

drinking - i drink socially like 3 times a week, I know I have voiced my dislikement of boozz but only in a manner of binge drinking, 3-5 per night is perfectly fine..

FiFa 2010 - just love it..

hanging out - if i dont hang out with friends everyday for atleast an hour a day I feel like I wasted my day, its fun, relaxing, renewiwng, and you practice personality, and personality is a skill..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 18 Dec 2009, 02:41

Your one creepy bastard panchester :P

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 18 Dec 2009, 02:44

for other sports i like volleyball, skiing, badminton....
i like alot of "pub" type games like billiards, darts, fussball, ping pong...
i like watching/going to movies and i like playing the arcade games in the theater. i also like stand up comedy. i watch it alot, (right now actually) and i wanno go out and try it one day

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 18 Dec 2009, 02:44

ScottyBoy wrote:Your one creepy bastard panchester :P

thanks scotty boy :lol: - what part made you think that, or was it the whole post? and isnt it like 5.00 am in scotland?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Ackee
New User

Re: Your interests besides football

Post by Ackee » 15 Dec 2016, 14:18

Besides football, I like to read books