Your interests besides football

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
thrillboy
Veteran Member

Interest

Post by thrillboy » 25 Jul 2006, 23:28

I like to watch tv,play basketball, and football.

I also like to play with myself :lol: . Just kidding.

torres_hero
Sophomore Member

Post by torres_hero » 30 Aug 2006, 10:10

hey...i love football, but also lately ive gotten into boxing and cricket but im having the season off this year from cricket and im going to get more into cross country running over the summer period

ravenous
Sophomore Member

Post by ravenous » 30 Aug 2006, 10:51

I used to play basketball on a high level next to football, but then I had to choose (for myself) between one of the two sports. and so Football it became.
besides those sports, I am a very active snowboarder, though I live in the NL, I go to the French/Austrian Alps 4 times a year. The feeling that you get when riding of a mountain that is 2500 meters high after being dropped off by a helicopter is simply amazing. And I am also very fond of music. Playing guitar since the age of 5, and I still enjoy it every day. And I am studiying Digital Desgins, this education really fits me, since I love to be creative.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes. And in injury time, Klaas Jan Huntelaar scores"

*NH*TACKLE*NH*
New User

Post by *NH*TACKLE*NH* » 11 Sep 2006, 23:00

I downhill mountain bike its fun but i got a few scars to prove it lol

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 12 Sep 2006, 02:13

I am Canadian, so naturally, I love hockey. I also like dirtbiking.

Jono25
New User

Post by Jono25 » 05 Mar 2007, 20:55

videogaming, archery, tv and movies!

sandiovive

Post by sandiovive » 07 Mar 2007, 22:59

Ping pong, tennis, tv thats about it

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 08 Mar 2007, 00:01

sandiovive wrote:Ping pong, tennis, tv thats about it
Hey, somebody else that likes ping-pong. I didn't include it in my previous post, but I play ping-pong too, and its always fun.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 08 Mar 2007, 00:05

I was going to say!!! I love ping pong. Me and my friend play every week!!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Viduka
Veteran Member

Post by Viduka » 08 Mar 2007, 21:00

ER:>> Sport in general. I dont mean to boast or anything but I have this natural sport ability. In that I am better than average in any sport and I can play a sport and pick up on it really easily. In that some people can be good at one sport and totally poor at another... wheras I can play all of them.

This may sound like a good thing, however, I would rather be totally amazing at one sport and wouldnt mind being absolutely crap at another. This way I am amazing at one thing.

Other interests: tv matches, computer games, cinema, computer, internet, music, girls, reading, opposite sex.. ill stop here cause this could take a while.. btw in reference to A-man147,
met Daniel Alfredson shopping at Roots during christmas 2 years ago.
the only famous person I have ever met is Christiano Ronaldo, he was shopping in my town and as I was walking home from school I walked by him. And I stopped dead in my tracks and was like. WTF did I just see who I think I saw??? I got him to sign anything I had at the time.. which wasnt much since i was at school.

School Diary, School shirt, Piece of paper.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 08 Mar 2007, 21:15

the only famous person I have ever met is Christiano Ronaldo, he was shopping in my town and as I was walking home from school I walked by him. And I stopped dead in my tracks and was like. WTF did I just see who I think I saw??? I got him to sign anything I had at the time.. which wasnt much since i was at school.
That must have been awesome man I wish i could trade spots with you. The only famous guy who signed my stuff was Ronald Koeman ex Barca player and current PSV Eindhoven coach.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 08 Mar 2007, 22:18

*~El Maestro~* wrote:
That must have been awesome man I wish i could trade spots with you. The only famous guy who signed my stuff was Ronald Koeman ex Barca player and current PSV Eindhoven coach.
Wow, that's still pretty cool. Also, I would take C. Ronaldo's autograph anyday :P . Imagine how great of timing it was for you to be walking by at that moment and glance over and see him! Just awesome :D !

When I was 11, I went to Nova Scotia and we visited my cousin and her boyfriend. He was one of the coaches for the Canadian World Junior Hockey Team. At the end of the game, we were taken down to the dressing rooms to meet/hang out with guys such as Jason Spezza, Dany Heatley, Jay Bouwmeester, Scottie Upshall etc. It was pretty cool.

Anyway, I went really off-topic of "interests besides football." Sorry 'bout that :P .

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 09 Mar 2007, 02:03

yo i saw sidney crosby when he was coming home from the draft pick. Sadly i didnt get his autogrpah but i signed in right beside him and i recognised who he was. I shouldve gotten his autograph

Francis

Post by Francis » 09 Mar 2007, 02:15

If i saw ronaldo... i would just fu**ing hyperventilate and say stuff like... aw hasfs senf fkso autosgrfs mi papry.....then probably pass out.. then get an autograph after passing out 2 more times..

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 09 Mar 2007, 02:16

Francis wrote:If i saw ronaldo... i would just fu**ing hyperventilate and say stuff like... aw hasfs senf fkso autosgrfs mi papry.....then probably pass out.. then get an autograph after passing out 2 more times..
Haha, I could completely see you doing that.
Click it