Hi, I'm new here...

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
brasseandy
New User

I just wondered what i could get out of this site... It just looks a bit difficult to find out about where all is and all.. Sorry about my english i'm from Norway so if i sound rood (i don't know how to write it) it's just because i'm not sutch a good writer... I enjoy football alot and i like to play and watch, and talk about it...

I was hoping by talking to you that i could expand my view of football and become better on what's going on out there in the wide football field....

It would be great if someone could tell me what i can find around on this site...

thanks anyway... Andreas, Norway[/quote]

madridfc
Veteran Member

welcome to the site brasseandy! i mostly use the forum on this site, which is easy enough to navigate through. on the main page, click on like history competition, equipment etc, and then theres smaller gray lettering after you go to one of those categories where you can go to a more specified part of the site.

Gossip: archive of gossip articles, ask the expert (isn't active anymore but u can still look at the old questions), glossary of soccer terms, soccer quotes, and this forum-check out the individual training section, i'm sure it'll be very helpful.

History: info on different parts of soccer history

Competition: info on '06 world cup, euro. leagues and clubs, euro 2004

Players: profiles on the greats

Training:info on different aspects of individual training: fitness, skills and techniques, intelligence, and off the pitch

Coaching: info on drills, strategy, tactics, and other resources for coaches

Equipment:different kinds of clothing, boots, equipment for your team, etc.

Directory: list of soccer websites and soon to come directory on pickup soccer games in your area

hope this helps! its not to hard to move through the site. its fairly simple once you get it i suppose

by the way, your english is quite good. rood is rude by the way, and sutch is actually such, if you want to know. welcome to the forums again!
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

jdefoe
Forum groupie

welcome to the forums!

Earnie
Sophomore Member

Welcome !!
Nets stretch and stadiums smile.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

yes! WELCOME!

soccer11
Admin

I am also quite new here. I just registered the other day, even tough ive known about this website for over a year now. I really like the site. Tell me what u think about my signature on he bottom if it's there.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

WELCOME AND HOPE U STAY WITH US FOR QUITE A TIME