Hey Everybody

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
willz17
Sophomore Member

I couldnt find a introduction form around the forum so i will write little bit about my self.

I am william,I am 18 year old and I like playing football. My favorite position is striker and winger in either side. I have been looking at these forum for a year i think but didn't post allot because my other forum account was bugged.
I learn alot of stuff that have improved my overall game and by making this intro i am willing to learn alot more because i will be posting around the forum. Hope you guys welcome me with open arm.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

I see you found the intro form you were looking for after. :P

No matter, nice to semi-meet you, bud! At last, we have converted a lurker. We hope you'll stay, and contribute your football knowledge to the site, as well as learn from the vast wealth of knowledge and knowledgable peeps that we already have here. Our arms are certainly open for you and anyone! Take care!

willz17
Sophomore Member

Thank you Rome_Leader:). I Also want to help get the forum active again

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Please, please, Rome_Leader is my father... (Wait, what?). You can call me Scott, or Rome. :p

Good to hear! Hopefully you're the first of many new signings for our ever expanding 'club'. ;)

desire10
Veteran Member

Welcome Will! :D
Everything you need, is already inside.

Greenstar
Sophomore Member

Hello!!

bsc
Veteran Member

willz17 wrote:I couldnt find a introduction form around the forum so i will write little bit about my self.

I am william,I am 18 year old and I like playing football. My favorite position is striker and winger in either side. I have been looking at these forum for a year i think but didn't post allot because my other forum account was bugged.
I learn alot of stuff that have improved my overall game and by making this intro i am willing to learn alot more because i will be posting around the forum. Hope you guys welcome me with open arm.
Greetings bro! Hope you find your time here fun and useful,

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts are you from? We've got a pretty international userbase, but I'd have to say that most of us are American, Canadian, or British. That is, in general :wink:
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Aussies too, some of us. Basically all your big English speaking nations. :p Somehow though, we get along. ;)

willz17
Sophomore Member

bsc wrote:
willz17 wrote:I couldnt find a introduction form around the forum so i will write little bit about my self.

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts are you from? We've got a pretty international userbase, but I'd have to say that most of us are American, Canadian, or British. That is, in general :wink:
I forgot to mention that i am from Nottingham,England/United Kingdom
and Hey Bsc,Greenstar, Desire10 and Scott.

Greenstar
Sophomore Member

Well, i`m malaysian. So, greetings!!! Yeah!!

mint
EF Drug Baron

willz17 wrote:
bsc wrote:

I forgot to mention that i am from Nottingham,England/United Kingdom
and Hey Bsc,Greenstar, Desire10 and Scott.

Im fro m yorkshire in England :D welcome to EF dude and stay active.
i was made to ignite

willz17
Sophomore Member

Hey Mint i noticed you around the forum, Thank you for the wonderful welcome:)

mint
EF Drug Baron

No worries dude :) stick around.
i was made to ignite