Most Active :/

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
powell
English Meister

Hello there ladies!

Im back for how long who knows lets hope its a while, i'd like to point out that ive slipped down the most active list therefore im not here to make friends or give advice just to get my post count back up.

:)

collin
Veteran Member

lol are u being sarcastic?

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

If you knew powell, you'd know the answer. :P

Welcome back, bud! There are quite a few on the charge, but no one can replace you. ;)

panchester07
Veteran Member

powell wrote:Hello there ladies!

Im back for how long who knows lets hope its a while, i'd like to point out that ive slipped down the most active list therefore im not here to make friends or give advice just to get my post count back up.

Welcome back, I hope you had a chance to see the best team in England slap Shalke around today in Germany... :D
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

TheBrilliance

panchester07 wrote:

Welcome back, I hope you had a chance to see the best team in England slap Shalke around today in Germany... :D
Cough. Cough.

Liverpool are at Melwood?

powell
English Meister

Rome_Leader wrote:If you knew powell, you'd know the answer. :P

Welcome back, bud! There are quite a few on the charge, but no one can replace you. ;)
Haha indeed! :D

Ah is there, by the looks of things mint and most of you guys are still hanging around?

I wont be as active as i used to but expect me a few nights or so a week!
I hope you had a chance to see the best team in England slap Shalke around today in Germany

I wanted to, but there i heard the blackpool team were delayed at a team hotel?

mint
EF Drug Baron

YAY my first EF friend is back <3 :oops: :oops: , yeah im still hanging around aha hows life going dude?
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Soo coud you save the flirting and foreplay for later gals and talk about some football? We have one of the best games in our lives before our eyes in an hour, and you guys can't set your bromance a side.. :shock:

viewtopic.php?p=229809#229809

You can talk about painting your nails, and buying lubricants later :lol: jk
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

TheBrilliance

panchester07 wrote:Soo coud you save the flirting and foreplay for later gals and talk about some football? We have one of the best games in our lives before our eyes in an hour, and you guys can't set your bromance a side.. :shock:

viewtopic.php?p=229809#229809

You can talk about painting your nails, and buying lubricants later :lol: jk
I would regret making that post now panch :P

Powell, I had several accounts, racking up around 1000 posts, so I am no noob to this site.

But we relate in many ways....club supporting ways at that ;)

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Except for Sundays, eh? That's our club night, and we all know what goes on then... ;) Better rule out Mondays too, come to think of it...

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Im back for how long who knows lets hope its a while, i'd like to point out that ive slipped down the most activhe list therefore im not here to make friends or give advice just to get my post count back up.

Haha nice surprise to see you back around! We should get a game of fifa in some time :wink: