2010 AWARD WINNERS!!!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Icy
Veteran Member

All panny is saying is that there wasn't enough time given after it was redone. He alone had as many votes as the new poll did. Just saying it should have been gven a little more time so everyone could vote.
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Then I agree, perhaps that was an oversight. I'm sure you have mint's sincerest apologies.

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Just the clarify, the new poll had 8 (eight) votes and not 4 as was claimed. Panchester's feelings, however, are understandable considering the circumstances.

I stated this in my last post, but here are the results again:
http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=17718
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

panchester07
Veteran Member

I'm not sad or anything i'm just saying, maybe if you would have gotten it right the first time the results would have come out different..

People vote once and thats it... People don't check back to vote again cause they assume its right the first time...Its likely that the people that voted first didn't check the new polls again cause they thought they already voted for it.. Thats what I would have done anyway...

Fair play to you pyhu, you deserve it though
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mint
EF Drug Baron

Looks guys, yeah it was my fault, i was over tired when i did the first poll and unfortunately i made a mistake which i apologise for, but i tried to make the best out of a bad mess and scrapped the old wrong poll and created a new one.

So yeah if you want anyone to blame, blame me.
i was made to ignite

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

No need to blame anyone or be catty over anything. Pan, we understand you're not too cut up, but if it means anything, we all think you're a good poster and asset to the site regardless of whether you won or not. I know this year, these are my first awards.

Next year we will be more certain over the creation of the polls, though, and the same mistakes won't be made again. Mint has learned his lesson. :p

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Mint said he was sorry

mint
EF Drug Baron

ajc wrote:Mint said he was sorry

:lol: :lol: thats class
i was made to ignite

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Haha my friends and I always say sorry like that now.. I know I already posted that vid in another thread, but it's so great I had to do it again :lol: