2010 AWARD WINNERS!!!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
mint
EF Drug Baron

2010 AWARD WINNERS!!!

Post by mint » 20 Jan 2011, 01:51

ok guys and gals this is the moment you have all been waiting for...... EF 2010 awards winners result!!!

In no particular order:

Ratherton award/most funniest entertaining poster goes to:
None other then the man himself!! Ratherton

Most usefull poster of the year goes to:
pickyourheadup, well done man, sorry about my mistake i made in the first poll :oops:

Best Newbie goes to:
Tommygun, deserving of this award in my opinion, keep up with the quality posting this year :)

Veteran member of the year 600+ posts goes to:
soccer11, well done man

Blogger of the year goes to:
That most awesome dude, BSC!! well done man :)

Idea of the year goes to:
Ok theres multiple winners of this award, all the old EF legends who returned, good to have you back guys :D

Most intelligent poster goes to:
our italian/canadian friend, Rome leader, your mentality guide was awesome man :)

FINALLY THE ONE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.....EFs member of the year award goes to *drum roll*:
Rome leader!!!!! congratulations man you are an awesome member of the forum and dserving of this prestigous award :D

Once again, congratulations to all the winners of the awards, continue with the good posting ;).

By your friendly neighbourhood Mod, mint :D
i was made to ignite

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 20 Jan 2011, 02:11

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I finally was able to smack Rome with a frying pan and tie him back up in the closet, and I have a bone to pick with all of you. Yes, Dome_Needer has returned.

I thought I sold the message to you guys last year... Rome is not deserving of any awards. He ate fertilizer once! Not when he was a kid, this was just last week! "Looked cool" he said. "Had to try it at least once" he said. Well, he needed his stomach pumped after that exploratory episode. How, pray tell, is that intelligent??

MEMBER OF THE ****ING YEAR?! How did you idiots mess that up? Rome has done nothing all year but knit several sweaters and rob the homeless. Yes, he robs them of what little money they have, then he steals their lighter and uses it to burn the cash in front of them. He is a cruel, heartless soul who should be locked away, not rewarded with accolades. You people make me s-

*WHAM!*

*THUNK!*

*BLAM!*

*EEE!*

Sorry guys, won't happen again. I really appreciate the distinction of winning two awards, especially Member of the Year. Your votes speak of appreciation for my guides, my posts and everything I do to try to keep EF running smoothly with your friendly team of Mods whom I could not live without. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. and I know you guys too can achieve great things.

Props to PYHU as well, I had tipped him for MotY as well, as well as Most Helpful, which he won, after a near fiasco by mint ( ;) ). I really believe he is the most helpful force around the forum today, perhaps ever, and you would do well to thank him for what he does, offering insight and linking you guys to stuff you are too lazy to find. :p

Thanks again, and I will enjoy rubbing these gold statuettes on my body, as well as the extra supply of EF Crack that comes with these things. Mmm...

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 20 Jan 2011, 02:16

Hate to break it to you but in times of reccession no extra supply of EF crack, i can send you some crack whores though?
i was made to ignite

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 20 Jan 2011, 02:25

No need to explain, I realize where all the crack has gone... Your personal coffers, and to our rivals at Soccerpulse! :O

All roads lead to Rome.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 20 Jan 2011, 02:28

noooooooooooo :o i would never do that.
i was made to ignite

TommyGun
Veteran Member

Post by TommyGun » 20 Jan 2011, 03:14

Thanks for the votes and the kind words. I'll try to keep up my Arsenal talk/signature gifs/tid bits here and there throughout 2011.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 20 Jan 2011, 13:05

No worries man :), keep active.
i was made to ignite

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Post by pickyourheadup » 21 Jan 2011, 01:36

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! :) Instead of an acceptance speech, I'll just show you this funny clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfWL6_I-t0c
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 21 Jan 2011, 02:32

pickyourheadup wrote:Thanks to everyone who voted for me! :) Instead of an acceptance speech, I'll just show you this funny clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfWL6_I-t0c

:lol: :lol: :lol: that videos ace man
i was made to ignite

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 24 Jan 2011, 15:20

I still think there should be a Croatian Member of the Year Award...But I can dream, can't I! :P

Congrats to the winners! I think they are all well deserving of their awards

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 24 Jan 2011, 16:19

Hey u never know there could be one one day :P.
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 05 Feb 2011, 06:53

Hey, i love everybody on ef, but i would love to know, what happened to all my votes... I don't really loose any sleep about not winning an award..

But I have this question, and why keep it to myself and not ask ?

Last time I cheked I had 4 votes and I was winning the awards against rome_leader (who had 1934 other nominations so w/e), and someone else who i cant recall..

Next, I check the polls for the "most useful poster" award... And they are nowhere to be found....

Next, there are some new polls and all the old votes are erased..

Next I want to see how the votings are going, and I don't see the thread anywhere....

Last, PYHU wins the award.. he's a terrific member...

but he won with 2 votes or something like that... the rest of us had like 1 vote....

what the heck went wrong with the polls/awards.. i love you guys but it was quite a mess this year? and who can take it seriously that way :?

im just saying i had 4 votes for me, i remember that, and then when i checked i had 1 vote and pyhu won with 2 votes...

seriously, i'm not gonna cry or anything, but i don't think that was entirely fair :oops: :oops: :oops:

if you added the votes wrong, then why not keep the polls open 1 more week like you did last year.. instead of erasing all the votes..and starting ti again... this poll had 4 votes in total... i alone had 4 votes in the first vote....

much love to all of you though

i feel like an imature dummy for posting something, but at the same time i think i needed to say something ...
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Post by pickyourheadup » 05 Feb 2011, 13:33

If you added the votes wrong, then why not keep the polls open 1 more week like you did last year instead of erasing all the votes and starting it again? This poll had 4 votes in total. I alone had 4 votes in the first vote.
If a candidate was added in the middle of a poll, then the previous voters wouldn't have had a chance to vote for that person. By restarting the poll, however, all voters are given a chance to vote for all of the potential winners.

Extending the poll would have resulted in something like 2009's Guide of the Yearpoll, although the winner of that poll was definitely the best.

The results of this year's poll are Here. There are a total of eight votes.
Last edited by pickyourheadup on 06 Feb 2011, 13:10, edited 3 times in total.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 05 Feb 2011, 14:10

mint restarted the poll as he had forgotten to add PYHU, if I'm correct. Sorry if you feel slighted, but would not agree that it is fair to everyone? If someone really thought you were the best choice over PYHU, they would've selected you again.

All roads lead to Rome.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 05 Feb 2011, 14:44

pickyourheadup gets no easy breaks in these polls does he? haha always left out

Congrats Rome btw, well earned... Although i have a request to be in your Entourage considering all the loving and parties you'll be part of