Why HELLO there!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
keller8
Veteran Member

HELLO Expert Football! I didn't see you there! How are you? How's things? :lol:

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!

Guess who's back? Its a shame I asked a rhetorical question, seeing as you've already read my username upon clicking this topic, so you already know who's back. Yes, its Keller.

WhAT IS UP! Im back here, well, because, FDU sucks to be honest, and Im starting to get back into football a little, but it will never be more than freestyle is to me. :)

I CBF going on FDU, nobody posts, theres nothing worthwhile, so no point for me. I've migrated back to EF, with your permission of course :)

I also camee back to have a look-see if I was still number 25 of most active; no I've gone down to 29. sigh. it will all change very soon, lemme tell you now!

Who from the days of Keller is still around here? ie. Zlatan5, Croationblood, Kakasgotskillz, Davidson9, Had2BHarry, redrover365, rzadzinski, gnarly, powell, ajc, BGBeast etc. ANYONE?!?!?!?

THANKS!
Keller.

PS. Can an admin/mod please change my username? I go by the alias of KellerFS now, so if you could, that would be awesome :P
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

panchester07
Veteran Member

hey man I remember you from back in the day, but I wasn't as active back then.. Are you planning on sticking around for the world cup? I think your australian right? How do you see your chances in the WC, good, bad?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Anymi
Veteran Member

Your a filthy queenslander right?

And dude most of those guys arent around anymore, the amount of 1000+ posters seems quite rare and they rule the roost. Ive noticed a new gen of EF guys posting so its good

2brown347
Veteran Member

They're gone Keller, they're all gone...

well not all of them but most are. there are sometimes post sightings of Zinski, Powell, etc but they're about as common as bigfoot.

mint
EF Drug Baron

2brown347 wrote:They're gone Keller, they're all gone...

well not all of them but most are. there are sometimes post sightings of Zinski, Powell, etc but they're about as common as bigfoot.
I agree a lot of the old crowd hardly posts anymore, im still in contact withh powell and i speak to him now and again but he hasn't been on EF in like months, hopefully the world cup will bring some of the old boys back.

EDIT: I dont know if its possible for a moderator to change a username, but soccer11 may be able to im not sure.
i was made to ignite

bsc
Veteran Member

I've put ajc through Jack Bauer style torture and he still refuses to post. It cannot be explained.

Good to see a sig maker back, I have to admit, since SOTW ended I haven't gotten the slightest better haha.

I'm sure CBlood is still around, not sure how offten he posts.

So welcome back!
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

soccer11
Admin

I think I can do it. I just need your e-mail address and I should be able to change it. Just PM me your e-mail address if you don't feel like sharing it here.
and welcome back.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Yo Keller, I am still alive and well!

I don't really post as much and you won't see many of those old EFfers around much anymore..it's a bit sad :cry: But hey it's good to see you are back!

keller8
Veteran Member

Anymi wrote:Your a filthy queenslander right?
LOL! Where are you from?
I think your australian right? How do you see your chances in the WC, good, bad?
Yeaa bro Im aussie :) I dont mind our chances of doing well in the world cup, every world cup has an underdog, but thinking relistically I dont think we have a chance of winning. Theres obviously much better teams out.

Soccer11, my email is keller8@live.com.au :)
cheers bro :)

Yeah I'll be sticking round for a while, I really cbf staying away anymore :) :wink:
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

matt_a
Veteran Member

keller8 wrote:... FDU sucks to be honest ... I CBF going on FDU,
i take offense to that, especially considering that you put little effort into keeping the forum running

keller8
Veteran Member

matt_a wrote:
keller8 wrote:... FDU sucks to be honest ... I CBF going on FDU,
i take offense to that, especially considering that you put little effort into keeping the forum running
my apologies matt, I didnt mean to sound so rude.

yeah, i have put little effort into keeping it running, I shouldve kept trying to get it out of its coma, rather than pretending to be Skora, hahahaha. I'll be on it again, soon :) :P

soz4beingD1cK :D