Hello

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

How are you

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

chicagofirefan wrote:How are you
you have a rating of one,you should stop. i think you should get banned, your so useless to this forum.
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

I thought chicagofirefan was a mod or some vet member. Maybe someone hacked his account? I noticed he spammed all the other topics too.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

pickyourheadup wrote:I thought chicagofirefan was a mod or some vet member. Maybe someone hacked his account? I noticed he spammed all the other topics too.
nope its for real :roll:

John_Bob
Veteran Member

Is this account suicide? cause I don't remember Chicagofirefan being this much of an idiot before.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

John_Bob wrote:

Is this account suicide? cause I don't remember Chicagofirefan being this much of an idiot before.
It has to be. This is getting very annoying. Just ban him already! Its obviously what he wants.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

John_Bob wrote:

Umm.........

But seriously that's just dumb, if I had palm in the face picture like some of you guys I would definitely use it right now.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin