Where did your nickname come from?

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
remove
Sophomore Member

pretty self explanatory, really. where did your nickname come from? is there a story that goes with it?

i'll start us off.

a few years ago i needed a username for something, and i chose the name "remove office" because i was fairly antimicrosoft at that time (still am), and included with microsoft's flagship office suite was an uninstaller application called "remove office." over time for convience i've shortened it to simply "remove," and that's what i've been using at forums and for stuff ever since.Image (original icon for the remove office application)

so where'd your nickname come from?
propaganda mind control
turnin it on is like puttin on a blind fold

Earnie
Sophomore Member

no story behind mine just the nickname of my favourite player Robert Earnshaw it was either Earnie or Priceless but i choose Earnie.

jdefoe
Forum groupie

jdefoe comes from my favorite player, the tottenham hotspurs and england striker Jermain Defoe

Sokrfreak515

Um sokrfreak515 well i love soccer so sokrfreak and um 5 is my 2nd favorite number and 15 is the number on my soccer jersey so yea i dont really have much history behind mine :)
"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." Mia Hamm

Gaucho

gaucho is one of ronaldinho's names
Gimme the ball.

ilpadrino47
New User

my nickname is ilpadrino47. il padrino means the godfather in italian. i saw the godfather, all three of them and i loved them, not because of the violence, but cause they were great stories. 47 is my favorite number. it doesnt mean much but i like it.

captain_mostafa

well my nickname come from a silly story. well my dream is to become the captian of the egyptian national team in the futre. so i out this every where so when ever i c this nakename it makes me fell that i still have more to practice to become better, and it also gives my some energy in me. and my name is mostafa. so it is captain_mostafa :oops:

Lopez

i just love jennifer lopez and all women of this kind : D
but there's also a good player called lopez in spain i guess, so that's another reason = )
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

slidell4life
New User

I come from a little crap town in Louisiana (near New Orleans) called Slidell.

Now, I'll go back to keeping it real.

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

mine is simple: i play soccer well and i am a chick (comparatively) and i always pick the year ahead to be my number at the end, so it's 06. i would have used my jersy # (#7) but i didn't know it at the time i joined

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

fir_nev = Firdaus, my name, and Neville(Gary to be exact), whom I learnt to defend as a RB through television.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i think mine pretty much explains itself. real madrid rules!

madridfc
Veteran Member

yeah, me too, cfrealmadrid. ours are pretty similar too. you'res is probably correct though. i suppose in spain they would said club de futbol(cf) not football club(fc). oh well :D
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

cHaVa
Veteran Member

CHAVA IS WHAT THEY NICKNAME ALL SALVADOR'S IN MEXICO. SORT OF LIKE A MEXICAN CUSTOM. SO THATS HOW I GOT CHAVA AS A NICK

HalaMadrid2

my nick just supports a team with a whole lot of skill and power just not enough chemistry among them to play with it -- right now.......REAL MADRID! 8)
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~