what is your nationality?

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Falcao

Post by Falcao » 09 Apr 2007, 20:09

jcdenton wrote:hey Turk, just a quick question, how many brothers do you have?
10? 20? 30?
man, arnaut pussy is like a cannon! :lol:

what is your tribe's name? :lol:
how many brothers do I have?
arnaut p*ssy is like a cannon?
everyone in Kosovo knows how ladylike Serbian girls are, and that they want to have manners, BIG TIME! :lol:

ChelseaDave wrote:
Kosovo is Serbian. End of story.

we weren't discussing if Kosovo is Serbia or not.. because I know it is. but soon it will be an own country. and adem jashari was claimed to be a terrorist because he killed Serbians.. this he did for revenge.. they killed his family, cold blooded. what jcdenton can't understand is that albanians from kosovo are people from Albania..

and jcdenton what it comes to you; you're not a turk? so don't call me Arnaut.. only turks call Albanians that.

answer about arnauts: Arnaut is the way Turkish people call the people of Albania. Arnauts who are known in Turkey have Albanian origins and they are mostly from Kosovo.

''the people of Albania'' get that? and what is my tribes name? what kind of a question is that? i am relative of Adem Jashari.. just different after name . the only person with the after name jashari lives in prekaz and is a neighbor of my grandfather..

note: he is the only Jashari left

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 09 Apr 2007, 20:18

ya, theres a difference between patriotism and jingoism and were headed for if not at the 2nd one
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 09 Apr 2007, 20:19

Wow.. both of you shut up. Just stop. All this crap where you guys are attacking eachother is bullsh*t. I think maybe some of these should go to the Wall of Shame.

P.S. I've edited some posts in here.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 09 Apr 2007, 20:27

or i just suggest stop the racism and personla insults and debate it as a politcal matter

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

ChelseaDave
New User

Post by ChelseaDave » 09 Apr 2007, 20:53

Oh my gawd, we're just all agreeing to stop discussing terrorism and fascism on here, then along comes ROIUSA. And what has he got as his signature? A quote from a fortunately dead member of a terrorist organisation which explicitly supported the nazis in World War II. I wish I could believe this was ironic.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 09 Apr 2007, 21:16

every post Falcao makes proves every sentence i wrote...

and you're not Albanian, Turks have their reasons for calling you Arnaut...
first, you're not catholic... albanians are catholics that got independence from Venice in medieval times... you're Arnaut, because you have Turkish blood, like it or not it's true...

so you're from Jashari tribe... you still live in blood related social groups, like a horde... so that makes you a terrorist pig somehow... :wink:
Kosovo and Metohija is the real name of that territory, don't use just the name Kosovo...
Metohija is Byzantine name for Orthodox church land...

DON'T TALK CRAP! DON'T POST FALSE FACTS!

KPatel

Post by KPatel » 09 Apr 2007, 21:50

How about you all get over it?

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 09 Apr 2007, 21:55

KPatel wrote:How about you all get over it?
get over what? Falcao's lies?

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 09 Apr 2007, 22:03

find me where the IRA supported the Nazis and their movement(not meaning asking for arms to fight the occupation of their country) and honestly if you can pull up a name or two who held secret meetings, then find me where the explicitly supported them, then ill have a debate with you. bring some facts when you make an accusation like that.

ChelseaDave
New User

Post by ChelseaDave » 09 Apr 2007, 22:25

It's off to the library I go. In the meanwhile, I'll leave you with the question as to why the "father of the nation", De Valera, felt it necessary to commiserate with the German ambassador on the death of Hitler, for God's sake! Quite a remarkable commitment to diplomatic protocol that was. At least you don't deny Bobby Sands was terrorist scum. Perhaps you might find a more respectable son of Ireland for your strapline. How about Oscar Wilde?

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 09 Apr 2007, 22:28

wow, real WW3 is starting here... :lol:

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

Post by ~Dynamic_Dinamo~ » 09 Apr 2007, 23:14

btw about the white on sahovnica I dont really know what it means. All I remember regarding that, is that the red and white checkers can represent the control of Croatia. (whether it is independant nation or controlled)

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 09 Apr 2007, 23:16

~Dynamic_Dinamo~ wrote:btw about the white on sahovnica I dont really know what it means. All I remember regarding that, is that the red and white checkers can represent the control of Croatia. (whether it is independant nation or controlled)
and you call yourself Croatian?!
i'll PM it to you on Serbo-Croat (Serbian :) ) ...

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

Post by ~Dynamic_Dinamo~ » 09 Apr 2007, 23:20

Sorry if i moved to Canada at a young age and dont get very much exposure to their culture.... :cry:

J
Admin

Post by J » 09 Apr 2007, 23:22

This thread is to state your nationality. It's not to argue about anything political or whatever it is that you guys are arguing about.

Anymore personal attacks or going off-topic to argue, and the thread will be locked and you could face a ban from the forums.

It's not fair to have this thread locked because of a few people arguing.

STAY ON TOPIC!!! No more arguing. :)