what is your nationality?

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Post Reply
Lexo797
Senior Member
Posts: 163
Joined: 02 Nov 2006, 03:07
Location: Toronto

Post by Lexo797 » 07 Apr 2007, 02:38

when i was 5-6 years old my parents wanted to leave Serbia, they've had all the papers needed for Canada, but at the last moment they've decided to stay here and give this country another chance, and now i'm grateful to them, because it really sucks when you're away from your roots, no matter where you are...
So true. I am 100% Georgian (not American :evil: ). From the Republic of Georgia. i would give anything to go back there and be with all my friends and family especially my cousin who is 15. Although I usually go 1 every 2 years or so, that is not enough. My mom is always worried about here sisters (3 of them) and being in Georgia would be so great!

I don't like it in Canada very much...
5 out of 4 people have difficulty with fractions.

adnankhan
Veteran Member
Posts: 588
Joined: 09 Mar 2007, 02:27

Post by adnankhan » 07 Apr 2007, 02:39

100% Bangladeshi...but currently living in usa

Saibomb
Veteran Member
Posts: 595
Joined: 19 Dec 2006, 23:46

Post by Saibomb » 07 Apr 2007, 03:18

100000% ARMENIAN, though I live in the us right now.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post by Rulezzz » 07 Apr 2007, 07:35

Ok i really really dont want to be offensive hear so please dont take this the wrong way, but your from eastern europe Falcao, where there are a lot of racial tensions and all these different ethnic groups and people are all very proud of their "heritages" and even fight each other over it. There is a much different attitude in your part of the world than there is in westeern europe. Im sorry to say but there is a racist element in your culture in regards to different ethnic groups fighting each other.

You talk about my blood i cant escape, but wat is jamaican blood? My blood is made of english, scottish, chinese and african. There is really no such thing as jamaican blood, becos jamaicans are descendents of people from the four nations i mentioned.

In Western Europe there are many black players born in European nations proud to play for their nations but of descent from another country. Thierry Henry is as French as a baguette and many black players from countries such as Spain, France, Holland, England are all proud to play for their nations.

Im not saying you cant escape from your blood, becos its true you cant, you shud always be proud of your blood and heritage, but at the end of the day im english, i speak english, with an english accent, i have embraced the english culture, i was born in england.
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member
Posts: 348
Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 19:17

Post by Shifty_FSU » 07 Apr 2007, 08:00

I'm 100% British. How exciting.

jcdenton
Veteran Member
Posts: 925
Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 18:45
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by jcdenton » 07 Apr 2007, 08:50

Rulezzz wrote:Ok i really really dont want to be offensive hear so please dont take this the wrong way, but your from eastern europe Falcao, where there are a lot of racial tensions and all these different ethnic groups and people are all very proud of their "heritages" and even fight each other over it. There is a much different attitude in your part of the world than there is in westeern europe. Im sorry to say but there is a racist element in your culture in regards to different ethnic groups fighting each other.
Hey don't start about racist element please, because you have never survived what average Serbian or Arnaut from Kosmet survives...
This post was racist, and i totally disagree with you...
if this isn't offensive for Falcao then it's offensive for me!
First, Kosmet Arnauts that lived there in big towns before 1999 are mostly good people, civilized, although they've robbed and stolen many Serbian flats in these areas... The only racist element you're looking for can be found in Arnauts that came from Albania later and a bit before bombing, they're dirty, stinking, they live in hordes and have no sign of civilization in their manners, and they've also taken over many Serbian houses...
Serbs have never been racists, but on the contrary, we've always been the good ones and after we've had to pay for that...
and btw don't call Serbia and surrounding countries "that part of the world", because Serbia was kingdom before Jamaica was even noticed, and that was when your ancestors were hunting lions in Africa (i'm not offensive)...

And just tell me what is Western Europe attitude?! To tolerate gays, to tolerate immigrants on the land where your ancestors spilled blood, to give them financial help while some of your people starve... :?: :!:
My neighbor is 100% English, she doesn't even speak Serbian, but she says she dislikes many things in this WE attitude, she was in Belgrade during bombing, while her grandson was on the boat in Adriatic sea, as a soldier of British army... She also says that our Balkan attitude is much healthier...

@Falcao: i thought Drenicak was that, but one Serbian we say it different...
so tell me would you like Kosovo and Metohija to be part of Serbia again, with all Arnauts back where they were before 1999 (mostly outside Serbia), and with over 250.000 Serbian refugees on their native land :?:
would you accept Serbian nationality then :?:
this could be good peaceful solution...
Serbia would keep it's borders and Arnauts their dignity...
enough blood is spilled there, but if today situation leads to another war, i'd be glad to fight...

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post by Rulezzz » 07 Apr 2007, 09:23

jcdenton wrote:
Rulezzz wrote:Ok i really really dont want to be offensive hear so please dont take this the wrong way, but your from eastern europe Falcao, where there are a lot of racial tensions and all these different ethnic groups and people are all very proud of their "heritages" and even fight each other over it. There is a much different attitude in your part of the world than there is in westeern europe. Im sorry to say but there is a racist element in your culture in regards to different ethnic groups fighting each other.
Hey don't start about racist element please, because you have never survived what average Serbian or Arnaut from Kosmet survives...
This post was racist, and i totally disagree with you...
if this isn't offensive for Falcao then it's offensive for me!
First, Kosmet Arnauts that lived there in big towns before 1999 are mostly good people, civilized, although they've robbed and stolen many Serbian flats in these areas... The only racist element you're looking for can be found in Arnauts that came from Albania later and a bit before bombing, they're dirty, stinking, they live in hordes and have no sign of civilization in their manners, and they've also taken over many Serbian houses...
Serbs have never been racists, but on the contrary, we've always been the good ones and after we've had to pay for that...
and btw don't call Serbia and surrounding countries "that part of the world", because Serbia was kingdom before Jamaica was even noticed, and that was when your ancestors were hunting lions in Africa (i'm not offensive)...

And just tell me what is Western Europe attitude?! To tolerate gays, to tolerate immigrants on the land where your ancestors spilled blood, to give them financial help while some of your people starve... :?: :!:
My neighbor is 100% English, she doesn't even speak Serbian, but she says she dislikes many things in this WE attitude, she was in Belgrade during bombing, while her grandson was on the boat in Adriatic sea, as a soldier of British army... She also says that our Balkan attitude is much healthier...

@Falcao: i thought Drenicak was that, but one Serbian we say it different...
so tell me would you like Kosovo and Metohija to be part of Serbia again, with all Arnauts back where they were before 1999 (mostly outside Serbia), and with over 250.000 Serbian refugees on their native land :?:
would you accept Serbian nationality then :?:
this could be good peaceful solution...
Serbia would keep it's borders and Arnauts their dignity...
enough blood is spilled there, but if today situation leads to another war, i'd be glad to fight...
Well first off, the fact is i can call it "that part of the world" becos it is a part of the world in Eastern Europe. Jamaica was always there, just inhabited by native americans. Just becos it wasent noticed by Europeans doesnt mean it wasent a country. Also if youd read my post my ancestors arent all from Africa, im mixed race, I have English, Scottish and Chinese in my blood.

ok im not critising Serbia, becos quite simply I dont know enough about your country and I wont argue with wat you said about your nation fair enough. But you clearly have some very right wing views, bordering racist. Of course though, you have the right to your views fair enough.

"To tolerate immigrants on the land where your ancestors spilled blood".

Now this is where you need to get your facts right, Jamaicans, Asians etc were asked to come to the UK in the 1970's, to help rebuild the country after the Second World War. Now they worked their asses off to help rebuild this country and in the process suffered lots of racial abuse in the process.

In fact we can go further and talk about wat you said about spilling blood. In the 18th and 19th centuries, the Western European countries went and took over many colonies in America, Africa and Asia. When they took over these places they were absolutely brutal, spilling lots of foreign blood, killing, rape and all kinds of other distgusting things. And you have the nerve to say accepting immigrants on the land where there ancestors spilled blood.

Also there are two categories of immigrants you are cud be talking about. There are the West Indian and Asian immigrants who came here in the 1970's, or there are the modern immigrants coming from Eastern Europe and Africa at the moment.

Modern immigrants get debatably unfair benefits, they get free council houses etc. The old immigrants who i decend from never got those benefits.

Also the other good thing about Western Europe is that people dont starve here. The economies here are powerful and very successful so we must be doing something right.

But lastly i would like to say this is just my opinion, i have nothing against personally against you, i just have differing views. At the end of the day i have my views and nothing you can say will change it and the same applies for you im sure.
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

jcdenton
Veteran Member
Posts: 925
Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 18:45
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by jcdenton » 07 Apr 2007, 09:54

Also the other good thing about Western Europe is that people dont starve here. The economies here are powerful and very successful so we must be doing something right.
I didn't mean starve like they have no food, but i mean that W Europeans lose jobs because of immigrants, and have to work hard to earn money, while new immigrants get council houses and all other benefits...
and how weak is European economy you'll find out when people around you start losing their jobs, because factories want to run more effective business... it maybe looks powerful, but in future there will be large economic crisis here in Europe...
tell me in which Western European countries have you been? tell me have you even spoken to average pure-blood French or German? did you hear their problems in that "powerful" economy?

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post by Rulezzz » 07 Apr 2007, 10:07

jcdenton wrote:
Also the other good thing about Western Europe is that people dont starve here. The economies here are powerful and very successful so we must be doing something right.
I didn't mean starve like they have no food, but i mean that W Europeans lose jobs because of immigrants, and have to work hard to earn money, while new immigrants get council houses and all other benefits...
and how weak is European economy you'll find out when people around you start losing their jobs, because factories want to run more effective business... it maybe looks powerful, but in future there will be large economic crisis here in Europe...
tell me in which Western European countries have you been? tell me have you even spoken to average pure-blood French or German? did you hear their problems in that "powerful" economy?
Well for a start i live in The UK. Secondly why pure-blood? I dont like the way you say it. I am not an immigrant and never was, so i am an average British Citizen and yes people do complain about immigrants comign here nowadays and getting so much benefit, even my parents do. But immigrants is a far smaller problem than having a poor economy. Also i have been to France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland all many times and i have never experienced wat you are talking about.

anyway as i said i really dont wanna argue this anymore, i have my view you have yours. ok?
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

jcdenton
Veteran Member
Posts: 925
Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 18:45
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by jcdenton » 07 Apr 2007, 10:15

Do you know who is Joerg Heider?
and what is "Daham statt Islam" campaign?
Image

you don't see how WE factories are closing everyday, one by one...
unemployment will lead to another economic crisis, just sit there and watch... :wink:

XstaticX
Veteran Member
Posts: 302
Joined: 27 Nov 2005, 03:30

Post by XstaticX » 07 Apr 2007, 16:20

My parents are Afghan. My mother's side is Tajik and my father's side has Uzbek and Pashtun influence. I was born in France and I live in the US. 8)

BosnianNedim
Senior Member
Posts: 269
Joined: 14 Nov 2006, 19:56

Post by BosnianNedim » 08 Apr 2007, 05:43

Born in Bosnia, lived there for 9 years moved to America and lived here for 8 years and I am a citizen of both nations but if i ever get called up to play for either team I'm choosing Bosnia, not because i dislike America but because i wish to play for my people the Bosnjaks

-Nedim :)

Falcao
Senior Member
Posts: 273
Joined: 06 Nov 2006, 13:52

Post by Falcao » 08 Apr 2007, 14:18

jcdenton wrote:
@Falcao: i thought Drenicak was that, but one Serbian we say it different...
so tell me would you like Kosovo and Metohija to be part of Serbia again, with all Arnauts back where they were before 1999 (mostly outside Serbia), and with over 250.000 Serbian refugees on their native land Question would you accept Serbian nationality then Question
this could be good peaceful solution... Serbia would keep it's borders and Arnauts their dignity... enough blood is spilled there, but if today situation leads to another war, i'd be glad to fight...''

yes i would accept it, as long as you don't try to kill us while we are asleep.. because Milosovic started this hole thing.. with trying to kill Albanians. we were living in peace until he came.. albanians have said; ''if you want war, then declare a war, men to men..if you really don't want us to live in kosova, then fight for it but don't attack our children and wifes while we are asleep'' you see, milosovic didn't like us, but we had nothing against you.. and now children and wifes are terrified to live under you, because they are scared for another milosovic.



and rulezzz, i am not racist. if you are looking for racists go to Bosnia or a middle east country were they hate jews. Albanians protected black people and jews as long as they weren't serbians.. because serbia was our big enemy under world war ll. and thanks to Albanians there are still some jews in Albania. we fooled Hitler, easy said. he thought we were nazi's.. on the other side we just protected us from our enemy: Serbia.. and loved everything that wasn't from them. (I am not speaking for myself) this isn't my view but the history.. my view is to live in peace with Serbians, because now that Milosovic is out we can live in peace together again. he is the one who drew serbians into racist machines. but who knows, their might come another milosovic, thats why some of us don't want to live under Serbians. and I know that Albanians and Serbians hate each other: even this guy who had been in Kosovo, said that he had never seen so much hate before then between Albanians and Serbians.
Albanians are not racists, we don't care about christianity and islam, but if you say something about our land and kill our children and wifes, then you have declared a war.. we don't care if you are Americans or Russians. because we Albanians are the biggest warriors in the world.. maybe we don't have weapons, but we have pride and dignity..
and what I said about that if you are born in example England and your parents ain't, and that you're not English, doesn't come from me but from experts and it is normal.. if you go to school you should of known this. see even a poor Albanian like me knows better then you do.. you have all the good things, you are some spoiled fat kids sitting watching tv while we build our houses after Milosovic bombed it.. you have never been in a war, so please don't tell me what racism is.. we Albanians once again are warriors and centuries after centuries we have seen the devil in the eyes.. from Skanderbeg to Adem Jashari.. it is genetic.

Falcao
Senior Member
Posts: 273
Joined: 06 Nov 2006, 13:52

Post by Falcao » 08 Apr 2007, 14:32

Henry was born in France, but his parents are from the eastern caribbean sea
witch makes him from that country to.. but it is a region of France.. witch makes them all French. its the same with me from Kosovo, witch is a region of Serbia.. its like I would play for Serbia. but Kosovo Albanians chose to play
for Albania since their are actually are from there.. and soon Kosovo will be in Fifa.. but I wouldn't play for a country witch even isn't in Fifa. because they just start to fight and chase the referee out of the stadium..

jcdenton
Veteran Member
Posts: 925
Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 18:45
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by jcdenton » 08 Apr 2007, 17:21

WOW Falcao, you're brainwashed man...

you really blame Milosevic for the war?! He did logical thing, he defended Serbian soil from terrorists such as Adem Jashari...
no no no kid, the reason for war is much older than Milosevic, it's Tito's fault, and he meant that to happen after his death, because he hated Serbia...
read more...

and that warrior genetic you're talking about... crap... you've always had help from bigger nations, while Serbs always fought alone, and we were always betrayed by our allies...
just a quick question, why NATO didn't invade Serbia in 1999 like they did Iraq and Afghanistan?
and quick answer: Because our task forces are so powerful, well trained, equipped and experienced, that sending NATO troops would only make BIG graveyard for their soldiers... It was easier to light up fire within barbaric Arnaut hordes and to finance terrorist groups such as KLA...

you were on our land, nobody called you here, so you should have respected Belgrade... you're just bunch of pussies, barbarians, tribes, narcotic mafia...

and ONCE AND FOREVER YOU AREN'T ALBANIAN, YOU'RE ARNAUT...

these days one book called "Second Kosovo battle" gets continued in new book about Arnaut killings of Serbian old people, women, children and about heroic battles of our task forces...

i hate Arnauts more than i hate Croatians... :!:
with views like that you deserve to die!
crkni govno jedno siptarsko, Kosmet ce biti Srpski ponovo, vasi saveznici vam ne mogu pomoci, jer mi branimo ono sto je nama sveto, i spremni smo svi da izginemo za to!

Image
Image
Image
Image

and some videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTx7MTD3 ... ed&search=

Post Reply