what is your nationality?

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

zxcxk7 wrote:..and I'm Russian. Who knew(?) :wink:
Haha. Well, it'd be kinda hard to tell considering I don't know you and have never seen you. And even if I did, how would I know you had an account here. And even if I knew you had an account, how could I be sure it was zxcxk7?

The internet is the easiest place to disguise yourself. Not that I would need to :twisted:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Soccer4Life wrote:
Haha. Well, it'd be kinda hard to tell considering I don't know you and have never seen you. And even if I did, how would I know you had an account here. And even if I knew you had an account, how could I be sure it was zxcxk7?

The internet is the easiest place to disguise yourself. Not that I would need to :twisted:
...you need a life. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was a rhetorical question, not something that needed elaboration!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

rzadzinski wrote:
Soccer4Life wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was a rhetorical question, not something that needed elaboration!
I'm grounded from friends right now. Why'd you think I was so active? :lol:

I broke my window and the neighbors' in one shot. Now that's skill!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Soccer4Life wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
Soccer4Life wrote: Haha. Well, it'd be kinda hard to tell considering I don't know you and have never seen you. And even if I did, how would I know you had an account here. And even if I knew you had an account, how could I be sure it was zxcxk7?

I'm grounded from friends right now. Why'd you think I was so active? :lol:

I broke my window and the neighbors' in one shot. Now that's skill!
And definitely something a 13 year old girl can afford! :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Hugh
Veteran Member

How did you break your window and your neighbours window in one shot? Were you kicking around in the kitchen and it went out your house and into theirs? And why would you be shooting towards windows in any case?

TheNextShevchenko
New User

I AM BORN IN CANADA
MY FATHER IS ARMENIAN
MY MOTHER IS UKRAINIAN AND PARTLY RUSSIAN.
IM SHEVCHENKO'S # 1 FAN:D :wink: :D

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Hugh wrote:How did you break your window and your neighbours window in one shot? Were you kicking around in the kitchen and it went out your house and into theirs? And why would you be shooting towards windows in any case?
Somewhat like the kitchen scenario. I was juggling and shooting at an old mattress I had set up (raining outside). I blasted the ball, and it went through my window and nailed the neighbors' which is like 12 feet away. I think my window was already cracked (not by me, of course). But the thing is there was a solid hole in my window, and there was just a nasty dent in the other.

It sounds a lot more crazy than it was for me to be shooting in that set up. I had no other options :oops:

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

TheNextShevchenko wrote:I AM BORN IN CANADA
MY FATHER IS ARMENIAN
Awesome, I'm a big Shevchenko fan too. Umm, I'm Canadian (lived here for about 11 years now), born in Hong Kong (China), part chinese, part English apparently. I do not aspire to Chinese players, but I love Italian (style of) football more than anything in the world.

Hugh
Veteran Member

I've probably already posted in here but whatever, I was born in England lived there for 3 years, now spent 13 years in Canada Dad's English and my Mum's Norwegian and Irish, but she was born in Malaysia, her side of the family is crazy :) Big Sheva and Gerrard fan too.

Also, never thought of using a mattress indoors, usually I just play around with it on the ground and maybe do some juggling if my Mum isn't around to tell me off for it.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

TheNextShevchenko wrote:I AM BORN IN CANADA
MY FATHER IS ARMENIAN
Sweet, no need for the caps though. :wink:

Yeah, I've used mattresses before as well, work awesome!

Kakazgotskillz, I totally disagree with your last sentence!!! :twisted: Dicing tw**s.

You don't like Fengzhou Dong? He is awesome. :P

-Alexander Ovechkin

chis1oa
New User

Born in Romania...came to the U.S. when I was 3
"What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity"

goingpro

both my parents are brasilian(full) but i was born in massachussets, den i moved to brasil wen i was 1 month old and stayed there for 4 years so now all my family is there and now its only me and my parents in the USA, yea

tonymahony

i'm a full Corean, born in the City of Angels. I wanna get a citizenship for South Korea though when i play internationally :)

Is anyone French? i haven't read the whole thread, a lot of a Portugese(did i spell that right?)
Tigers of Asia, Corea

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member

Im English

Whoo. Thats exciting.

:P
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

Midfielder

Half American
Half Aussie

I was born in Australia and have been living here since. My dad moved here when he was like nine.
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!