Sex and Masturbation! Help Please!!!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users

Do you think masturbation affects negatively the way you play soccer?

Yes, (leave a message please!!!)
52%
No, (leave a message please!!!)
48%

Total votes: 46

panchester07
Veteran Member

hahhaha it just gets me relaxed..and takes smy head awway from other frustrations..
while some people are all worried before games im just thinking damn that awesome right hand..

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:hahhaha it just gets me relaxed..and takes smy head awway from other frustrations..
while some people are all worried before games im just thinking damn that awesome right hand..
Do you clean up after or do you go to your matches with j**z stains in your shorts?

sir_alex_vu

It doesn't affect my game in a bad way. (Masturbating, that is :lol: ; sorry, I'm not much of a pimp)

But, it also doesn't affect my game in a GOOD way. It's just something I do that does help me relax, that loosens up those pre-game jitters.

Sometimes, I'll be waiting to leave for the field, and I'm already packed all of my gear and I'm ready to go. I'll look at the clock and see I have an extra ten minutes. Why not? :wink:

powell
English Meister

sir_alex_vu wrote:I'll look at the clock and see I have an extra ten minutes. Why not? :wink:
10 Minutes! :shock: Your a machine!

panchester07
Veteran Member

actually i do it in 7-9 depends.... i can count with my fingers the time that i have done it in which it lasts more than 15 minutes.....

if im getting too personal let me know!

redrover365
Veteran Member

powell wrote:
sir_alex_vu wrote:I'll look at the clock and see I have an extra ten minutes. Why not? :wink:
dude, its called a quickie for a reason, ive been clocked at 30 seconds one time, pre game jacking actually could be good as it relieves stress so youll probably play under a little less pressure :wink:

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

Evan
Veteran Member

ive been clocked at 30 seconds
Wow, I feel bad for you tbh. Your first time is going to be a joke...
It may relax you but I would imagine I would feel tired during the game if I busted one right before it...
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

redrover365 wrote:
powell wrote:
dude, its called a quickie for a reason, ive been clocked at 30 seconds one time, pre game jacking actually could be good as it relieves stress so youll probably play under a little less pressure :wink:
Did you actually have someone time you? :shock:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

powell
English Meister

MUFC1994 wrote:
redrover365 wrote:
powell wrote: 10 Minutes! :shock: Your a machine!
Did you actually have someone time you? :shock:
Dont be silly, he got the old stopwatch out!

ImpossibleIsNothing6

diegowerder wrote:So I would have to wait about 1 day before the game?
Haha this topic is just unusual, is this topic in the Hall Of Shame? If it's not it should be.

And man how desperate are you? You shouldn't be thinking of sexual pleasure before a game anyway, you should be getting in the mood. :wink:

Juice

Iv read that Sex/Masturbation can have a bad effect on your game.
You release testosterone which makes you less aggressive, the testosterone level restores to normal in a couple of days soo... :P
dude, its called a quickie for a reason, ive been clocked at 30 seconds one time
Hahah are u joking?? 30sec!?
Two words; premature ejaculation.
Dude you couldn't pleasure a woman even if you had the biggest d*ck in the world hahah

The most important key to success is self-confidence.
The most important key to self-confidence is preparation.

iSoccer
New User

Juice wrote: You release testosterone which makes you less aggressive, the testosterone level restores to normal in a couple of days soo... :P
Yes, I agree with you. Masturbation lets you feel extra tired and sleepy. It affects you mentally and physically. :oops: