Sex and Masturbation! Help Please!!!

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users

Do you think masturbation affects negatively the way you play soccer?

Yes, (leave a message please!!!)
52%
No, (leave a message please!!!)
48%

Total votes: 46

diegowerder
New User

Hey guys I really need help with this!

My coach,brother,and some friends told me that if you masturbate
or have sex it affects negatively the way you play :?:

They said that your muscles do not respond as good and that you feel weak. :?

but I heard some other people say that it helps you relax and get ready for the game 8)

I personally prefer not to play when I do it because it has affected me mentally.I feel the words of my coach in my head and I feel I am going to suck!!! :cry:

I can't get over it

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Ummmmmmm im pretty sure that it won't effect your game in anyway. Unless you have sex right before a game maybe, but no it doesn't do anything.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Hold yourself for at least a day before the game or just don't do it. It drains your body of all its energy and messes with the way you feel(in a negative way). Don't do it before a game. Nice first post. :roll:

TH14
Veteran Member

Not to be immature or anything but I laughed when I read this haha. I don't think it's a very good idea to do either before a game (not from personal experience).
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

heiky0711

Hold yourself for at least a day before the game or just don't do it. It drains your body of all its energy and messes with the way you feel(in a negative way). Don't do it before a game. Nice first post. Rolling Eyes
I'd say the same thing. Otherwise if it does happens just drink a lot of water and eat a lot of fruits to replenish your body. That might just work. :)

My Latest Football Vlog: https://youtu.be/AAmtqY6kjFM
Subscribe my YT channel: http://bit.do/theheiky11
My blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Don't drink too much water, though. I do it before about every game and I usually go about 5 times a game. I've probably been taken out an average of 2 times a game for a potty break.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You do what about every game?

Overloading on water I'm guessing. :wink:

And TH14, as soon as I signed on, I kind of didn't believe what I was reading. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Yes water, what did you think that I was talking about. :oops:
I'm not some kind of cheap slut, if that's what you're thinking! :cry:
I'm simply appauled by this suggestion! :shock: :wink:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You might as well be. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Well, I can't believe that after being away for so long that this is the first post I make.. :shock:

Don't have sex right before the game. I think that after you have sex (whether it's with someone or your left hand) you'll feel tired and "rubber-legged" during the game. This is just what I've heard.. :roll:

diegowerder
New User

So I would have to wait about 1 day before the game?

keller8
Veteran Member

This is the stupidest topic I have ever read. Still, I wouyldn't if I was you, you have to get your head in the game, and be ready to play with all you've got. And yes I am still talking about soccer.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

This isn't a stupid topic. I remember a few years back before any of you guys were on this forum there was a similar topic asking the same question. This is a forum and after all we gotta help and answer the questions people have. I think it's a reasonable question to ask, and Im going to look for the old topic if it didn't get deleted during the website's updates but I think the answer is that you shouldn't have sex/masturbate before a game. Sometimes coaches will tell their players this.

Edit:

Here is the link to the older topic. After reviewing it i think u should ignore the stupid comments, and just stick to the serious stuff. The other topic about it was more informative but got deleted by a mod.

viewtopic.php?t=1699&highlight=sex

Rocky
Veteran Member

if you practice everyday you shouldn't be having sex or masturbating unless it's after the training which means that you shouldn't be having sex or masturbating before a match or practice, because you need energy to play football, and you do loose allot of energy by masturbating or having sex...

i also think that you don't play the same when you have sex or masturbate
because you loose the juice in your balls, which will make you feel mentally
weak and like you have lost your touch (but you haven't)

i heard that in the old days Ronaldo had said that having sex with his wife
was a good preperation for a game. he said that he just lied there while his
wife did all the work, he also claimed that it helped him allot because it made him relax and spare energy, so i guess that's the only way; by not using energy.

and if you really are so desperate that you do it everyday; than atleast try to take a one-day break before a game..

I vote YES, but i still think it depends...
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

powell
English Meister

Well i voted yes. For the simple reason a while back in school my mate though it would be great to cut class and have sex with this girl. Anyway cutting it short our game started about an hour so after and he played crap. With 15 minutes he was walking and just didnt look like he wantewd to be there.

yes he could have easily had a bad day but i dont think so.