New Detroit Kid

Introduce yourself or talk about other forum users
chis1oa
New User

What's up guys, I'm new here, been playing for quite a while, though I took a bit of a prolonged break and am quite rusty at the moment, hopefully playing college level ball for a major university in Michigan in the fall. Noticed a lot of good resources on this site, and from what I can see theres a lot of younger people on here, which is good to see maybe the U.S. will become a major football nation in my lifetime, not willing to place a wager on that yet though...

soccer11
Admin

hey, i'm from the Detroit area. what high school did u go to?

Midfielder

Hey, enjoy your time on these forums, mate. And don't forget... if you be active expert will give you discounts from his crack factory.
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!

chis1oa
New User

I went to school outside of Detroit...Ypsi High

soccer11
Admin

oo we played you guyys....we kinda killed you :P i go to Woodhaven

chis1oa
New User

Haha thats probably true, we played you back in 2002 when I was a sophomore that was my first year on the team, I don't remember playing you guys after that though.

midfielder...

"And don't forget... if you be active expert will give you discounts from his crack factory."

What the hell does that even mean?

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

chis1oa wrote:What the hell does that even mean?
Stick around and you'll see. It's forum joke :lol:

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

soccer11
Admin

chis1oa wrote:Haha thats probably true, we played you back in 2002 when I was a sophomore that was my first year on the team, I don't remember playing you guys after that though.
o my bad, i thought you just graduated last year because we played you last season when we beat you guys like 6-0. alright then, i was confused. i'm only a senior this year

chis1oa
New User

We weren't ever a top regional team or anything but we always finished with at least a winning season, they pretty much suck now, they don't even have enough people to field a JV team anymore.

powell
English Meister

Soccer4Life wrote:
chis1oa wrote:What the hell does that even mean?
Stick around and you'll see. It's forum joke :lol:

Welcome to the forums, by the way!
ooo well who told you it was a joke, was it rzadz, you know him, never wants to give unnessacery shares of crack away.

Oh by the way expert is the 'big chese' on this site and we are all his bitchs :) haha, and if you try to suck up to expert (push over) he may cut you in.

Btw welcome :P

chis1oa
New User

hmmm....is expert the guy with the beard in all the videos?
"What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity"

powell
English Meister

yeh thats him

although they were a while ago, he now currently looks like this.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

The crack is hidden in the panda bear. It's how we pass it around. Pretty secretive, huh? :P

powell
English Meister

Soccer4Life wrote:The crack is hidden in the panda bear. It's how we pass it around. Pretty secretive, huh? :P
yeh exactley! were good aint we. I mean come on his smile must give it away abit.

Its like hes say 'Haha bet you dont know what i've got hidden somewhere?'

Expert, what will he think of next huh ?

Hugh
Veteran Member

Ohhhh! That's where they were! In the panda bears, damnit, I thought he gave the crack out for poster of the month! And I was wondering why he kept sending me books!

Right, looks like I need a new plan to steal his crack, good thing I kept the return address, I'll just monitor his house for shipments of pandabears...