I am the best, I can give advice

Learn what not to post
Noob
New User

Hey this is ALexander Dekok, no not nelson dekok and no im not related to him lol. Anyways i think im better that nelson dekok anyways, his just over rated.
I can do 5 ATW in a row! i havent seen anyone else do that. And i can do a scissors, thats right i have never seen anyone else use scissors cause they cant do one.

I will gladly teach you how to do a scissors, if you ask nicely of course. I bet you are all drooling to do a scissors so ill teach you i guess, lol why am i giving away my secret move? only zidane, Ronaldo and me are the problay amosnt the 30 people in the world that can do scissors.

Ronnie9

I once seen a guy who does 9 atws in a row so i think there's someone who's better than you.. and do you really rate yourself in the same level as ronaldo and zizou? is that you ronaldinho??

D347H574R

ronnie ur an idiot for even askin that...

just for interest sake, i seen a guy do over 40 atw
“This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.”
“If a player isn't interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be!”
Bill Shankly

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

agreed....bane can do over 60 atws.....5 is just an awesome amount next to that....

and nelson de kok is overrated????.....please...waht are u gonna say next...touzani's style is crap???
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

lil italy
Veteran Member

who is this guy , and what is he saying?? this is blasphemy to freestyle.
mate, 5 atw's is great, but you sure as hell aint the best, when you consider that many people can easily double , triple, and do even 12 times as much as you.
please check the facts m8

peps1154
Veteran Member

u will teach me how to do the scissrs? hahahaha lol, I knew how to do that since I started. Omg u might be good were u live but we are all advanced in the subject on this site.

Sputnik

this is either a joke or an idiot. neither really have anyplace starting a thread here.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

expert
Site Admin

I think we have a "wall of shame" candidate on our hands

Sputnik

expert you know that post about the guy whos arms got chopped off? is there a way to get it back or something, i think it should go on one of the walls :D i luved it, cracked me up
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

expert
Site Admin

Not sure which post you're referring to, but if it was deleted, then no, it can't be undone