Bombs

Learn what not to post
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 07 Jan 2008, 04:51

Anybody know how to make a Molotov Cocktail? Those things seem pretty interesting to me.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 07 Jan 2008, 06:46

here you go...

A Molotov cocktail consists of a glass bottle partly filled with flammable liquid, typically gasoline. When gasoline is used as the main ingredient, motor oil or sugar is commonly added to help the gasoline cling to the target. A gasoline soaked rag is placed in the neck of the bottle, extending out of the neck. The bottle is then corked in order to hold the rag in place. The rag is then lit, and the bottle is thrown. On impact, the bottle breaks open, spilling gasoline over the target area, and if the flaming rag then touches the gasoline, which is very likely, the gasoline will ignite and begin to burn whatever the "cocktail" has just hit. If the object it has hit is flammable, it will quickly start a rapidly spreading fire. There are also sophisticated methods for igniting, such as use of pyrophoric substances (Bengal fire) or a chemical igniter based on reaction of sulfuric acid and potassium chlorate, which do not need initial fire to work. Additional substances may be added to the basic Molotov cocktail to enhance its use as a weapon.

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Post by karlofootball10 » 07 Jan 2008, 19:50

Croatianblood1 wrote:Anybody know how to make a Molotov Cocktail? Those things seem pretty interesting to me.
i like using them on grand theft auto. thats all i know.

seems too dangerous
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 07 Jan 2008, 20:42

karlofootball10 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:Anybody know how to make a Molotov Cocktail? Those things seem pretty interesting to me.
i like using them on grand theft auto. thats all i know.

seems too dangerous
Haha, yeah thats the only reason i asked about it because I play Grand Theft Auto also. They do seem dangerous because in the game a fire spreads around after you throw it.

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 07 Jan 2008, 20:53

LOL yeah...........SHouldn't this topic be locked? I mean, making or having bombs in your possession is aginst the law. It is in Australia anyway. I'm not saying its not fun. Actually its quite fun, watching things go BOOOM! Yeah, good times.......................*sigh*.................
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan » 07 Jan 2008, 21:25

Davidson9 wrote:here you go...

A Molotov cocktail consists of a glass bottle partly filled with flammable liquid, typically gasoline. When gasoline is used as the main ingredient, motor oil or sugar is commonly added to help the gasoline cling to the target. A gasoline soaked rag is placed in the neck of the bottle, extending out of the neck. The bottle is then corked in order to hold the rag in place. The rag is then lit, and the bottle is thrown. On impact, the bottle breaks open, spilling gasoline over the target area, and if the flaming rag then touches the gasoline, which is very likely, the gasoline will ignite and begin to burn whatever the "cocktail" has just hit. If the object it has hit is flammable, it will quickly start a rapidly spreading fire. There are also sophisticated methods for igniting, such as use of pyrophoric substances (Bengal fire) or a chemical igniter based on reaction of sulfuric acid and potassium chlorate, which do not need initial fire to work. Additional substances may be added to the basic Molotov cocktail to enhance its use as a weapon.
Those seem similar to a "sticky" bomb, i saw them in Saving Private Ryan... :wink:
sig by 2brown347

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 07 Jan 2008, 21:49

barcahooligan wrote:

Those seem similar to a "sticky" bomb, i saw them in Saving Private Ryan... :wink:
People throw those to try to kill people... :shock:

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 07 Jan 2008, 23:39

Are we supposed to believe that you wrote that? lol. I wouldn't go making cocktails those things are dangerous as hell. Well, any bomb is but molotov cocktails aren't meant for recreational use lol.
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Post by karlofootball10 » 08 Jan 2008, 00:51

are we even supposed to be talking about illegal activities on EF?
i know some of the car forums prohibit talking about illegal street racing, so i was just wondering...
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 08 Jan 2008, 01:11

Well EF does run a very active drug ring! :lol:
But I'm actually not sure if I should lock or wall of shame this topic in all honesty.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 08 Jan 2008, 01:47

Don't lock it, I just lit my mom's car on fire with that molotav cocktail recipe and it was great fun. Oh sh*t, she's got a knife! And my dad's got a shovel! I'll update you later on how this goes! Oh dear god what's he going to do with that rifle?!:lol:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 08 Jan 2008, 01:49

BGbeast23 wrote:Don't lock it, I just lit my mom's car on fire with that molotav cocktail recipe and it was great fun. Oh sh*t, she's got a knife! And my dad's got a shovel! I'll update you later on how this goes! Oh dear god what's he going to do with that rifle?!:lol:
Quick, throw another Molotov cocktail at them before they kill you!!!!! :D

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 08 Jan 2008, 01:52

I only had one. Looks like this will be my last post on E.F. just put "M.I.A. on E.F." as as custom title in my memory if you could. See you in hell, thisdard :P !

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 08 Jan 2008, 03:22

^^^ you guys aren't fun. what do you do on weekends besides soccer. Play video games non-stop maybe even risk ding-dong ditching your neighbors house...

seriously yea its illegal but its not a big deal. grow some balls

Oh wait did i just tell you guys to grow some balls :shock: :shock: ... hopefully i dont get banned
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 08 Jan 2008, 03:24

nextlevel66 wrote:^^^ you guys aren't fun. what do you do on weekends besides soccer. Play video games non-stop maybe even risk ding-dong ditching your neighbors house...

seriously yea its illegal but its not a big deal. grow some balls

Oh wait did i just tell you guys to grow some balls :shock: :shock: ... hopefully i dont get banned
And what do you do on weekends? Suck on balls? Or is that only on Wednesdays....
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry