Bombs

Learn what not to post
Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 04 Jan 2008, 03:18

karlofootball10 wrote:you should make a hand grenade then throw it in the air and let it drop on you
im am 100% totally, completely in agreement

nzfootball

Post by nzfootball » 04 Jan 2008, 03:20

the fact that bombs has nothing to do with football but the fact that it shouldnt even be under fun activities. thats ridiculous!

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 04 Jan 2008, 04:31

me and my friends make bombs all the time.

"kids do try this on the neighbors you hate front lawn"

1st one

works bomb: get a 2 liter soda bottle put works the toilet bowl cleaner i believe half way i cant remember. Then make tinfoil balls and rolls so that some of them are sticking out of the works liquid(if the bomb doesnt like make a loud soound then fill the works liquid halfway with tinfoil so less) then put the cap on shake it up and get like 50 feet away and then 10 more feet so you can get a head start to run. it makes a pretty loud noise and a big circle in th ground.

2nd one

get a water bottle not the new eco ones. screw a screw into the cap i think and tie a peice of rope to it fill the bottle half way with gasoline. shake it up then lite the string on fire it should blow up and little screws fly everywhere.

I used to do wubs (work bombs what we say in front of parents so they wont know) with my friends in like 8th grade one time it was like a 15 ppl sleepover went out to the park did 3 next too each other at like 3 in the moring we had to hide behind the trees on the side of the road and inside the woods because we got chased by cops and neighbors. other times we've done it too. by the way chlorine bombs suck

i'm not a bad kid just one looking to have fun and get some adrenaline flowing when theirs nothing going on on the weekends. i reccomend you do some tests in like a place were you wont get chased or caught and bring some water or somethingg incase you do it worng and something catches fire
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Post by karlofootball10 » 04 Jan 2008, 23:33

im sorry, but thats weird as hell.
plus, if you do ever get caught doing something like that, you get in a sh*t ton of trouble, a couple guys i know did.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 05 Jan 2008, 00:22

a few of my friends were in the woods doing it and there was cops there already because they were expecting a man to commit suicide to show up and they ended up arresting my friends they went to court and had to do community service not much trouble but having a police file on you isnt too good for the future

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 05 Jan 2008, 00:45

karlofootball10 wrote:you should make a hand grenade then throw it in the air and let it drop on you
really? That's what I was thinking when you posted that! Why the hell would you say that? Alot of people blow stuff up and to imply they should kill themselves is no too nice. Who cares if he wants blow sh*t up.

Evan
Veteran Member

Re: Bombs

Post by Evan » 05 Jan 2008, 01:20

Francis8 wrote: ohh the irony...maybe ur "retarted"

...smooth Evan...smoooooth

Yes. I am retarded for spelling that wrong and I laugh at myself for it...and I got a 1 rating for that post. I am sorry, it didn't contribute anything useful but I don't see why you would come on a soccer site and ask about how to make bombs...
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 » 05 Jan 2008, 02:18

LOL...I love making bombs.

Next level, that first bomb, we call it a draino bomb. It works killer.

Another good thing ( not really a bomb) U get somones newspaper and u completly soak it with gas and then make a trail of gas leading from it . then light the trail and the newspaper will go up.

Making bombs is alot of fun, if u think it is stupid than obviuosly u have never tried.

Its more consturctive than drinking or smoking :D
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 » 05 Jan 2008, 03:06

Evan wrote:
Francis8 wrote: ohh the irony...maybe ur "retarted"

...smooth Evan...smoooooth

Yes. I am retarded for spelling that wrong and I laugh at myself for it...and I got a 1 rating for that post. I am sorry, it didn't contribute anything useful but I don't see why you would come on a soccer site and ask about how to make bombs...
o man u got 1 star? thats not cool, there's way worse posts that aren't even rated. and i was just jokin, ur not "retarted" :lol:
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 05 Jan 2008, 05:59

wait middleman do you use draino or works for the liquid inside the 2liter bottle

another one my friend was tellling me about that he did this weekend was he filled a styrofoam cup halfway then put a lighter in there and lit the cup on fire. he said the fire like expands about 8 feet all round or about 3 seconds when it explodes. it is fun doing bombs especially if your getting chased. its such a thrill and a rush.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 05 Jan 2008, 15:00

Evan wrote:and I got a 1 rating for that post. I am sorry, it didn't contribute anything useful
I gave you 1 start because it's against the forum rules to insult others.
Evan wrote:but I don't see why you would come on a soccer site and ask about how to make bombs...
The truth goesn't give anybody the justification to be rude.
If you see a fat person on the street, you don't go up to them and say "Hey, you're fat! To prove it to you I've brought my scale"
Anyways, don't go all "Francis" on us. Make a couple of good posts and your rating will be back up in no time.

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 05 Jan 2008, 15:06

how do you rate posts or is it only for mods?

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 05 Jan 2008, 17:07

Flyingmoose wrote:how do you rate posts or is it only for mods?
its only for mods

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 06 Jan 2008, 21:36

Making bombs is dangerous business. Never trust a recipe on the internet. People have died from it.

Here's a hint if you want to do something: thermite; anarchist's cookbook; google

Warning: The previous information posted was purely educational. It is illegal to create and set off an explosive of this kind.

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 07 Jan 2008, 03:42

http://www.rotteneggs.com

Go there. There are several recipes for all different kinds of homemade bombs.
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry