Bombs

Learn what not to post
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 08 Jan 2008, 03:43

:lol:
Holy crap I actually laughed. Props to you my friend.

nextlevel66, no it's not that we're so scared of it. But talk of doing illegal things on a website could cause some havoc, nothing to do with who we are.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 08 Jan 2008, 03:52

TH14 wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote:^^^ you guys aren't fun. what do you do on weekends besides soccer. Play video games non-stop maybe even risk ding-dong ditching your neighbors house...

seriously yea its illegal but its not a big deal. grow some balls

Oh wait did i just tell you guys to grow some balls :shock: :shock: ... hopefully i dont get banned
And what do you do on weekends? Suck on balls? Or is that only on Wednesdays....
thaha funny. but then again i dont suck balls on wednesdays more like banging the chick you fantasize about. but then again you might be gay and fantasize about a guy so i'm prlly banging the chcik your bestfreinds with. that sound good to you
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 08 Jan 2008, 03:55

:lol: :lol:
Okay guys enough. I hate to intervene but I must.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 08 Jan 2008, 04:01

whatever idrc its jus tthat no1 tries to "mug" me off and gets away with it without something physical or verbal getting thrown back at em, except on the field that is.

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 08 Jan 2008, 04:15

nextlevel66 wrote:
TH14 wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote:^^^ you guys aren't fun. what do you do on weekends besides soccer. Play video games non-stop maybe even risk ding-dong ditching your neighbors house...

seriously yea its illegal but its not a big deal. grow some balls

Oh wait did i just tell you guys to grow some balls :shock: :shock: ... hopefully i dont get banned
And what do you do on weekends? Suck on balls? Or is that only on Wednesdays....
thaha funny. but then again i dont suck balls on wednesdays more like banging the chick you fantasize about. but then again you might be gay and fantasize about a guy so i'm prlly banging the chcik your bestfreinds with. that sound good to you
Haha I was just making a joke man. The chick that my bestfriend is with is a hermaphodite with a 20 inch black penis and a wideset vagina so have fun with that buddy. Excuse me for "mugging" you. Why don't you come physically assault me or something, internet tough guy. :lol:
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Post by karlofootball10 » 08 Jan 2008, 05:24

nextlevel66 wrote:
dude, you dont bang any chicks, you're the one thats so into making "bombs"
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

Post by nextlevel66 » 08 Jan 2008, 11:54

nextlevel66 wrote:

I used to do wubs (work bombs what we say in front of parents so they wont know) with my friends in like 8th grade one time it was like a 15 ppl sleepover went out to the park did 3 next too each other at like 3 in the moring we had to hide behind the trees on the side of the road and inside the woods because we got chased by cops and neighbors. other times we've done it too. by the way chlorine bombs suck
use to be 2 years ago. nice try, try again and i'm not an internet tough guy when did i say i was tough remind me. did i say i would hurt you physically no. all i said was when people talk sh*t to me they're more than likely not going to get away with it.