EPL Transfer gossip

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Post by mpcarres14 »

Yeah, but if a player wants to go, it is just ethical to let him leave. That is like telling your boss that you want to quit your job and him not letting you.
God damn brewery!!!
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

Exactley ... fergie is just playing henize like a puppet really.
Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane »

I think Fergie knows what he's doing no offense guys but he probably knows a lot more about it than anyone on here. We'll just have to see what happens.
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

Fergie doesn't know what he's doing at all he's acting like my little sister, she's used her toy and she's ready to stop playing with it untill my other sister comes along and wants to and suddenly "Oooooh no you can't play with binkie I just started, go away."

He's just like my sister, he only wants binkie (Heinze) because he doesn't want anyone else to play with him.

Trust me, this will all end in tears.
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

He's our binkie. :cry:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
KPatel

Post by KPatel »

As long as he doesn't threaten to score own goals (Gallas). That's laughable.
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

Yeah, but if a player wants to go, it is just ethical to let him leave.
But not to your closest, most bitter rivals. It's no conincidence that it's been over 43 years since a player has transfered from Man Utd to Liverpool.

If Real Madrid or Juve came in with a bid, we'd accept it.

If he's desperate to leave he'd settle for elsewhere. One thing is for certain - he clearly doesn't understand the 'relationship' Liverpool and Man Utd have. Apparently yesterday was the first time he actually spoke face to face with Fergie and he told him that he wanted a move to Liverpool. I can imagine Fergie just laughed.
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

Well if fergie just laughted he be even more of a p***k for not hearing out his players sensibly ... anyway good on the lad he still hasnt given up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 912488.stm
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

This whole saga is a joke. (not in that it's not real, in that it's laughable).
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

I know you keep trying to say ..
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

:D I'm bitter and angry. Nothing personal :D
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

Go Heinze go! Show that cud chewing scottish cow that you mean business! Ahhh... Sadly another use of the word "business" with soccer.
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski »

Heinze moved to Real. :D

Madrid stepped in today and have agreed a reported €12m transfer with Heinze to sign a four-year contract, making him the third new defender to arrive at the Santiago Bernabéu before the new Primera División campaign along with Pepe and Christoph Metzelder, while Royston Drenthe also offers defensive options.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin
Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane »

Oh sure, Fergie had absolutely no idea what he was doing, blocking him from liverpool, he only just prevented a key player from moving to their rivals. :roll:
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

Ahh some thing you may not of known ... hours before him move heinze was on the verge of signing for crystal palace!!!

Who agreed then to sign him to liverpool. Haha that would have been a funny story.