71%

Total votes: 14

Gmore

Who will win the FA Cup Final?

I say Arsenal, 3-2.

Reyes, Vieira, Bergkamp

Keane, Ronaldo
GK – ?
RB – Fir _nev (if he chooses to return from retirement)
CB – jcdenton
LB – Sfspitfire23
RM – goldboots7
CM – dooglas
CM – robben12
LM – Rosario
AM – Gmore
CF – *yung-ital*
CF – Magicfeet

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

I'm biting my nails for a Man U win in Cardiff.

pascalfrik

i hope man united is going to win.

matt
EF Forum Legend

arsenal lk in much better form but head-to-head utd have the edge. we will be confident after 3 victories in a row against them and also arsenal wont hav henry. i no utd dont hav heinze (another brilliant signing) but we will be fyn with silvestre or o'shea at left back. if utd can prevent vieira frm domintaing midfield and stop reyes making those off-the-ball runs then we shd be fyn.

hopefully the ref wont ruin wot shd be a classic encounter between 2 excellent (yet under-achieving) teams.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

dooglas
Veteran Member

actually henry played against everton, in the 7-0 defeat...

so why couldnt he play in the finally, he looks super fast still, so i hope they do something like bergkamp, van persie, and henry. thatd be fun to watch.

arsenal wins 2-0
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

Wiseman_philosopher

dooglas, henry is out. i fink he worsened summin in the everton game.

Man U v Arsenal is too close to call. Both have a good midfield. Both have a bad goalie. Both have good strikers. Man for man, they're very equal. But Man U have a better defence. Thats why Man U could win.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

goldboots7

and arsenal lost there last match in the premiership so edge is to manchester united.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

Sokrfreak515

MANCHESTER UNITED :D
"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." Mia Hamm

J
Admin

I think it depends on which Arsenal shows up, If the better side does then Arsenal will take it without question. Im too sure that the good side will show up for Arsenal and I think Man U will win. Arsenal just have not been consistant this year.

fir_nev

So has Man U..... :?

Gmore

Not many posters seem to think Arsenal will win! Well, that's expected on a forum. ManUre are the most popular team in the world, but Arsenal have them in footballing ability. I think it will show on Saturday, Manyoo will be too busy trying to kick the Arsenal players while Arsenal will focus on playing their beautiful game.
GK – ?
RB – Fir _nev (if he chooses to return from retirement)
CB – jcdenton
LB – Sfspitfire23
RM – goldboots7
CM – dooglas
CM – robben12
LM – Rosario
AM – Gmore
CF – *yung-ital*
CF – Magicfeet

Wiseman_philosopher

Gmore wrote:Not many posters seem to think Arsenal will win! Well, that's expected on a forum. ManUre are the most popular team in the world, but Arsenal have them in footballing ability. I think it will show on Saturday, Manyoo will be too busy trying to kick the Arsenal players while Arsenal will focus on playing their beautiful game.
I think that's very unfair on Man U. I am a neutral in Man U v Arsenal, and Man U do not kick. they can pass as well as any team in the world. Arsenal are as equally dirty as Man U can be, perhaps more. But nevertheless, they are both good footballing teams.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Ronaldinho10

Man U do try to kick Arsenal off the pitch and in the past have suceeded by using these shameful tactics. However they only do this as they do not want to be embarassed and humiliated by a much superior technical team. If Arsenal play their way they wiil wipe the floor with Man U but if Man U start kicking players who are particularly good dribblers and players who love being on the ball like Pires and especially Reyes-who has been on the receiving end of very nasty challenges from Neville Rooney and Keane simply because they cant handle his ability on the ball-then we could be in for an explosive game. Personally I hope we see a great football match.

What a game it promises to be. I cant wait!!!!

fir_nev

The game will start in 9 hours time. So, good luck to all United-Arsenal supporters out there.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i really hope united win, but i think arsenal have a better chance. they're unstoppable right now. it should be a good game though
Hala Galacticos