for those anti-man-utd

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
Matteo
New User

Manchester United have no style if they play liek tehy did against Arsenal . The fans prefer entertaining football the most how would u like to watch Man U win when they win 1-0 and teh game is very boring. Sure they won but WTF was the use of watching it since it's boring. So then they can lose fans and stuff if they don't play some entertaining football as otherwise you might as welll stay home if they going to play sloppy, boring and stuff and then win 1-0 and stuff.

So no matter how mnay title everyone else has won and stuff they like to keep there fans entertianed with good football when they can. Sure you can say winning the fixtures are better but then if it's boring football why watch it. Man U may play good football but Barca defeinately out plays them for a combination of winning and brilliant brazillian (and other nationality) style\flare. We don't really give a hocus pocus about how many trophies you've won your living in the past this is the present where Man U could lose all there games from now on, specially if terrorists have a part in it (terrorist thing mean to be a joke so no offense to anyone or anything).

Regards,
Matteo

spectacles boy

Matteo wrote:Manchester United have no style if they play liek tehy did against Arsenal . The fans prefer entertaining football the most how would u like to watch Man U win when they win 1-0 and teh game is very boring. Sure they won but WTF was the use of watching it since it's boring. So then they can lose fans and stuff if they don't play some entertaining football as otherwise you might as welll stay home if they going to play sloppy, boring and stuff and then win 1-0 and stuff.

So no matter how mnay title everyone else has won and stuff they like to keep there fans entertianed with good football when they can. Sure you can say winning the fixtures are better but then if it's boring football why watch it. Man U may play good football but Barca defeinately out plays them for a combination of winning and brilliant brazillian (and other nationality) style\flare. We don't really give a hocus pocus about how many trophies you've won your living in the past this is the present where Man U could lose all there games from now on, specially if terrorists have a part in it (terrorist thing mean to be a joke so no offense to anyone or anything).

Regards to the clever SB
STupid Matteo (three years old)
A CLASSIC EXAMPLES OF ARSENAL FANS JEALOUS OF MAN UTD FANS BECAUSE ARSENAL DO NOT GET TO BRAG MUCH ABOUT ?????

hey u do not have the winning mentality, loser !!!!!!!!!! can u change your nickname, because u CURSED DOMINIC MATTEO .......if u dun, Dominic Matteo will suffer a broken leg because of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a brazillian and I do not like them (anyway brazilians can't play in EPL)they do not have the intensity, if Robinho come to England his legs will be broken by Terry and Ferdinand and Scott Parker.Football is the only sports in their lives because they are poor and less-developed compare to USA ................so do not compare brazilians with other players, Matteo, u just do not watch football because everyone noe Barcelona play great football, then u follow them without any opinons !!!!!!! WAD A NO-MINDED PERSON is MATTEO ????????? SOMETIMES It is not Man UTD DO NOT WANT TO ENETERTAIN, BUT WAD TO DO IF there are 10 defenders in the opponent team ?????????? If u score and they do not attack, do u just hold on to the possesion ?????THIS PROVE U DUN UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO !!!! OSAMA IS GOING TO BOMB Old TRafford................STUPID STORY..it will not happen............................ANYONE do not speak about the 911 incident or else I WILL KICK YR DAMN ASS.........EVERYTIME I THINK BACK, I will lose my emotions !!!!!!!! BLOODY TERRORISTS, such as ALGERIA, EGYT, TOGO, FRANCE IMIGRANTS, IVORY COAST, BLAck SWISS. THAT IS WHY I HATE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE OF 911

Magicfeet

Nobody reply to spectacleboy's post. Action is being taken.

Also, don't joke about terrorists, Matteo. Is very bad form and is almost guaranteed to offend someone.

MBanić

spectacles boy wrote:
mpcarres14 wrote:
spectacles boy wrote:ARSENAL FANS JUST CANNOT GET OVER WITH the fact that Man Utd ended Arsenal Unbeaten Run. But do not blame them, the last time they won the league .......??? I am not sure when .......???
How about 03-04, the undefeated season, and the last season that Chelsea didn't win the prem? How could you forget that, or did you block that pain from your memory?
U THINK U CAN MAKE ME A FOOL ?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

HOW MANY PREMIERSHIP TITLES MANCHESTER UNITED WON ?????????????? THEY MAY NOT STAY UNBEATEN BUT THEY WON CHAMPIONSHIPS LIKE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (SOMETHING """" ARSENAL FANS """"" CAN DREAM ABOUT :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :wink: ), EPL, FA CUP, LEAGUE CUPS, FA YOUTH CUPS ...........EVEN IF U ADD THE NO OF EPL TITLES LIVERPOOL (0),ARSENAL (NOT SURE HOW MANY), CHELSEA(2), EVEN BLACKBURN(1), UNITED WILL STILL HAVE THE MOST EPL TITLES, (ARSENAL FANS JUST CANNOT GET OVER WITH the fact that Man Utd ended Arsenal Unbeaten Run. But do not blame them, the last time they won the league .......???). UNBEATEN SO WAD ????? LIKE WAD MOURINHO SAID:"I ONLY CARE ABOUT WINNING TROPHIES (LIKE SIR ALEX FREGUSON), NOT ENTERTAINING THE FANS (LIKE WENGER, A VOYEUR-ISTICS THINKING :P :P :P )" HOWEVER MAN UNITED WIN TROPIES (A LOT) AND ENTERTAIN EVERYONE...............DUN BELIEVE ??? ASK EVERYONE DO THEY ENJOY WATCHING UNITED PLAYING....FROM THE GEORGE BEST TO BOBBY CHARLTON ERA, TO DENIS LAW AND MCCARROY ERA, TO BRYAN ROBSON AND PAUL INCE ERA, TO SCHOLES, SOLSKJAER, ANDY COLE, YORKE, KEANE, NEVILLES BROs, BECKHAM, TO NOW THE ROONEY, RONALDO, PARK JI-SUNG.FLETCHER ERA, IN FUTURE IT WILL BE ROONEY, RONALDO, LEE MARTIN, DONG FANG ZHUO, GERARD PIQUE, ROSSI, FOSTER ERA.........A RICH AND TRADITION MUFC(RACIAL HARMONY) COMPARE TO ARSENAL (WITH SIMILAR TYPES OF PLAYERS LIKE IAN WRIGHT,KANU,HENRY,LAUREN,COLE,HOYTE,EBOUE,VIEIRA???????)

(TO:mpcarres14)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, How could you forget that, or did you block that pain from your memory. DID I CREATE MEMORIES INSIDE YR BIG STUPID HEAD ?????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WARNING:NEVER MESS WITH MANCHESTER UNITED FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE I AM A KING OF ARGUE IN MY SCHOOL.EVEN THE PRINCIPAL SCARED OF ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, It's natural that people are afraid of what they don+t understand, and who could understand a human being so dumb?

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Atleast it wasn't as long back as Man U winning a Champions league final (just needed to express a club rival opinion there).
And when was the last time Arsenal won the Champion's league final?
I am not a brazillian and I do not like them (anyway brazilians can't play in EPL)they do not have the intensity, if Robinho come to England his legs will be broken by Terry and Ferdinand and Scott Parker.
What about Gilberto Silva?

BLOODY TERRORISTS, such as ALGERIA, EGYT, TOGO, FRANCE IMIGRANTS, IVORY COAST, BLAck SWISS. THAT IS WHY I HATE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE OF 911
I am not going to attack you because of that but I'm curious. Do you have friends? Do you get bullied? Or do you just have no life and thats why you come on the forums and act all tough. If you walked by me in the streets you wouldnt have the balls, oh sorry, guts to say that stuff to me. I could go on for hours dissing this "KING OF ARGUE" or slamming his unsupported ideas, but talk is cheap.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Thats not reverse psychology smart one. Yeah blah blah blah but you didnt deny it. Get a life. As i said, talk is cheap. You can talk all you want on the internet and make yourself feel big. See me in the street and its a different story. Call me nigga. Ok, thats just the internet. The last white person who said that to me ended up with his face in the grass.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

oh my god hahahahahaha wow, does everyone else find you know who(we cant comment on the individual) as funny as i do haha
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

MBanić

Oh for fu**s sake! Someone ban Spectacles Gay already!

floater

where does this kid live anyways
cause i highly doubt its in the US
cause he would be walkin around with a black eye all the time anyway
like EL Maestro said talk is cheap

Oh, by the way, I highly doubt the principle is scared of you
"In football, the greatest satisfaction is winning when they say you can't." - Robert Paul

Sputnik

hes dutch. hes just a pootard who will get banned for numerous offensive remarks. dont comment about him anymore :)
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

steve-0
Veteran Member

she's dutch. spectacles boy is a she.

Sputnik

my gender is male but on here it says im female. i think its a he because its spectacles boy, and their first post was about playing with glasses on, soooo i thought the spectable boy describe themselves.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

MBanić

Dutch? He shames all Dutch...

J
Admin

'spectacles boy' has been banned. There is no need to personally attack anybody here. Lets try to keep the discussion friendly :)

In the future if you see anybody making the kind of remarks 'spectacles boy' was making or people personally attacking other members, just report it to a staff member. Don't respond back and stoop down to their level.

gunnerz23
Veteran Member

u need ryan gigs in ur team, without him the whole team falls apart.
Man Utd are doing alright though
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry