spurs v man utd

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
ROIUSA
Veteran Member

a little late i know, but i thought this was the most entertaiing game of the entire premeir league season. its unfortunate that my spurs let a least a point slip away cuz of that jack ass play lee did
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Wiseman_philosopher

Yeh I watched this game on internet, and it was good. Poor defending for 2nd united goal tho.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

peps1154
Veteran Member

Im a Spurs fan as well and I only caught like 10 minutes of the game before school (the ten minutes after halftime when Jenas scored) but from what I saw the game rly was very very entertaining. Well unfourtunatly some people dont know how to defend... But Im impressed with Totenham if they loose to top opposition they always seems to be unlucky.

Enjoythis469
Sophomore Member

Wiseman_philosopher wrote:Yeh I watched this game on internet, and it was good. Poor defending for 2nd united goal tho.
where on the internet do you watch them? jw

Wiseman_philosopher

Enjoythis469 wrote:
Wiseman_philosopher wrote:Yeh I watched this game on internet, and it was good. Poor defending for 2nd united goal tho.
where on the internet do you watch them? jw
Man, I've been talking about this before, but it's quite hard to explain, so unless there is enough interest, i cant reely be bothered to explain soz
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.