New Chelsea buys?

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
rp

What does everyone think of chelseas spending power and who might they buy in the summer???

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i heard they want shevchenko for 80 million pounds. i don't know how much that is in us dollars, but it's almost double what the record is now.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I heard they want, Bojinov, Totti, Adriano, and possibly Ronaldinho but I can't imagine Ronaldinho leaving anywhere especially Chelsea after what happened during Champions League.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

real madrid want totti and adriano too. i don't know though. they'd have to pay a LOT for those 2 right now
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Robinho too and Mikael Essien possibly, they can't sign all of them that's for sure.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

I HEARD THAT REAL MADRID WAS INTERESTED IN ADRIANO... I GUESS I DIDNT HEAR ABOUT CHELSEA WANTING HIM AS WELL. CHELSEA IS ALSO SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY LIKE REAL MADRID AND ALL OF THOSE OTHER TEAMS. I THINK THAT IF YOU PUT TOO MANY SUPERSTARS IN ONE FIELD, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT.

rp

yeah i think adriano will go to either real madrid or chelsea.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

a lot of superstars? hey, it works for barca and milan
Hala Galacticos

rp

barca havnt got alot of superstars tho. They have good team players but only a few superstars

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

deco, guily, puyol....they might not be "superstars" to you, but those are the types of players i mean. plus they've got ronaldinho, larsson (although he barely plays anymore), eto'o, etc. the real stars. you can't argue that milan aren't full of high profile players though.
Hala Galacticos

rp

did i?????????

erivera

Larrson is out on an injury isn't he. He got injured in the barcelona and real madrid classic right?

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Barcelona is a definition of a true TEAM. Mark van Bommel should help them alot when he comes in the off season.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

van bommel's coming for sure then? last i knew about that, he was really close, and he wanted to come, but it wasn't definite. he's great, and he'll help barca a lot. madrid are going to need a lot to counter him. then again, they are getting gravesen.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I think Barcelona will dominate la Liga for seasons to come, I want them to win Champions league really badly! Joan Laporta wants that badly as well, I believe.
FORÇA BARÇA!