Cinderella hopefuls

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole

Can Everton rebound and finish near the top?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 6

Piccadilly

Everton beat Middlesboro today and so like i said in the "Everton once again" forum im gonna keep track of what hopefully will be a cinderella story by analyzing a bottom to hopefully top of the table season. ill start off talking about how their season has been since they were the fist team to get a draw agianst Chelsea while they were still at the bottom of the table and how they have one 2 games since them (meager, i know). But if you like these type of stories then this is hopefully your team (i have to use the word hopeful a lot dont i.).
any comments?

by the way i understand if nobody cares enough to post anything here but ill still be following their season and posting.

Seko
Sophomore Member

Everton are a good side and ave been under performing so far this eason in my opinion. They got a good result today and even though I dont think they will quite equal the performance of last year, Im sure they will rise up the table if they continue to get results. They should do really with the team theyve got.

Piccadilly

Yeah i like them because they dont spend a lot of cash on big stars but they assemble a good all around, team based organisation.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

Piccadilly

theyre thinking about bringing Graveson back iif Real Madrid puts him up for transfer.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

i hope graveson doesnt leave, he was doing real good with madrid before his injury.

Piccadilly

yeah, but he is barely playing at all

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

i think it's because of his injury. or do you mean before his injury? maybe he stopped playing as much when robinho came in, but real need sum mid D and he played well last season. I dont really think he would want to come back to a club about to get relegated when he can stay in one of the biggest clubs. Unless he really loves everton.. who knows

arsenalrools

everton arent bad, but they not up to it these days!! they arent brilliant, but they also arent terrible... lol, but i reckon theyll get in about centre of the table this season, not towards the top!!
'Coaches can teach you to be smart, but no-one can teach you to play' -Henry

Check Out Ma First Vid: Click Here

matt
EF Forum Legend

they will get in the top 10 eventually. players such as tim cahill and lee carsely are class acts. they have a good attacking core, with lots of creativity, and a solid midfield and defence too. they thoroughly deserved their champions league place last year, and their draw against chelski is proof that they can face up to tougher opposition.

scousers needn't panic yet.......
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

Piccadilly

i have to be hopeful and agree w/Matt- I think they have the talent and they just needed a boost to get off the bottom.

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

gravesen says he's happy at real and doesnt want to leave.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i don't get to watch much epl, but everton have done well every time i have seen them. they can build a team on chemistry, not just a few star players.
Hala Galacticos

Piccadilly

i like that but this new loss to west brom is really sad, but i believe that they can pick themselves back up.

Piccadilly

They just beat Newcastle, any thoughts?