Everton once again

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
Piccadilly

sorry if these Everton posts are getting annoying and like i said in the last one nobody cares but....
maybe i was right before about them turning their season around after the draw and now the win against THE BEST TEAM IN EPL !!!!!!!!!!!!!BIRMINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(just kidding lol) but maybe they really can turn it around its definately not too late.... i hope
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

peps1154
Veteran Member

I guesss that now they got self belive and as long as the ball is in play it's never too late so maybe.

Piccadilly

yeah im an Everton fan of course but ill be pleased as long as their not relegated.

matt
EF Forum Legend

in my opinion, the season starts getting serious around the 15th game, so the ones before that are not too crucial in deciding championships, who gets relegated etc. everton definetly have time to turn it around, they have some great players in their squad, i think they will make the uefa cup.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

peps1154
Veteran Member

matt wrote:in my opinion, the season starts getting serious around the 15th game, so the ones before that are not too crucial in deciding championships, who gets relegated etc. everton definetly have time to turn it around, they have some great players in their squad, i think they will make the uefa cup.
I agree with matt there is alot of games in a season and in the beginning the teams are just getting warmed up. Oh yeah,snootch to the nooch

Piccadilly

im glad im not the only believer.

just kidding!

Piccadilly

if they beat Middlesboro than im gonna start keeping a weekly analyzation of their "cinderella story"-if one happens.