Kudos Swansea!

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
TheBrilliance

Kudos Swansea!

Post by TheBrilliance » 31 May 2011, 05:04

Happy for them. Really enjoy their football and players and I was over Reading a long time ago.

Sad to see Blackpool hit the road. I hope Leeds and them come up next season, and Forest.

Go On ya Swans!

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 31 May 2011, 09:58

Single handedly the best game of football i've watched this season. It was everything the championship represents.

I thought Reading were unfortunate, they had the better start then suddenly found themselves 0-2 down, good effort at the comeback when Hunt missed the rebound off the post I was off my seat.

Cracking game and well done Swansea. That will get it up the likes of Ratherton wont want a "foreign" team in the premier league!

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 31 May 2011, 19:01

ScottyBoy wrote:Single handedly the best game of football i've watched this season. It was everything the championship represents.

I thought Reading were unfortunate, they had the better start then suddenly found themselves 0-2 down, good effort at the comeback when Hunt missed the rebound off the post I was off my seat.

Cracking game and well done Swansea. That will get it up the likes of Ratherton wont want a "foreign" team in the premier league!
That's an outrageous statement.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....