Kudos Swansea!

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
TheBrilliance

Happy for them. Really enjoy their football and players and I was over Reading a long time ago.

Sad to see Blackpool hit the road. I hope Leeds and them come up next season, and Forest.

Go On ya Swans!

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Single handedly the best game of football i've watched this season. It was everything the championship represents.

I thought Reading were unfortunate, they had the better start then suddenly found themselves 0-2 down, good effort at the comeback when Hunt missed the rebound off the post I was off my seat.

Cracking game and well done Swansea. That will get it up the likes of Ratherton wont want a "foreign" team in the premier league!

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

ratherton
Veteran Member

ScottyBoy wrote:Single handedly the best game of football i've watched this season. It was everything the championship represents.

I thought Reading were unfortunate, they had the better start then suddenly found themselves 0-2 down, good effort at the comeback when Hunt missed the rebound off the post I was off my seat.

Cracking game and well done Swansea. That will get it up the likes of Ratherton wont want a "foreign" team in the premier league!
That's an outrageous statement.