Picking a Team To Support?

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 24 May 2011, 19:47

^ Yah, how do you come up with such intelligent and side-splitting banter TheBrilliance??? I'm truly in awe of your amazing abilities.

I wish I could say that Liverpool also cheat and buy their league wins, but they can't win their league. Maybe in a few years time Liverpool players will have the honour of playing at the Camp Nou. If they do however, they will still be mere spectators.

TheBrilliance

Post by TheBrilliance » 24 May 2011, 21:54

klc123 wrote:^ Yah, how do you come up with such intelligent and side-splitting banter TheBrilliance??? I'm truly in awe of your amazing abilities.

I wish I could say that Liverpool also cheat and buy their league wins, but they can't win their league. Maybe in a few years time Liverpool players will have the honour of playing at the Camp Nou. If they do however, they will still be mere spectators.
Yeah, when we hop back into the CL maybe aye? Might do a repeat of a few years ago where we destroyed Barcelona at the Camp Nou. Deco, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Puyol....E to the NILE to the LATED.

Good times

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 24 May 2011, 22:38

that fu**ing bastard bellamy even did the golf celebration after he scored, which made me hate him even more :lol:

Messi was injured in that game though and only made an appearance in the second leg at Anfield.

2-1 is not really being anhilated but considering that english teams struggle on spanish soil, Liverpool coming from behind and winning at Camp Nou is really commendable

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 26 May 2011, 17:24

Liverpool beating any team is really commendable.

If you are going to try and insult another club, pick one that hasn't done more than your club ever will do in the last 3 years.