Picking a Team To Support?

English football section, also known as Ratherton's hole
TheBrilliance
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 07:40

Post

eddy192837 wrote:I don't care what anybody says but Visca Barcelona! Vamos Barcelona! Lesss go Barcaa!

Top five teams like this (call me a bandwagoner if you wantt, but i support thesee teamss and just love the way each and every one of them play):

Barca
Tottenham
Man. Utd
Bayern Munich
Madrid
You just like how they play right? I like Reals play when they can go at a team. Spurs are sick aswell and unfortunately Man U can be absolutely class when on song.

I just support Liverpool. Its sickening really. :P

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

Nick he is a proper football fan. Regardless of what clubs he watches and wants to see do well.

I'd rather every football fan was like him, instead of some of the absolute jokes on this forum... :roll:

nick117
Veteran Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 23:14

Post

You can enjoy multiple teams but that's not a fan that just means you like them. Also i'm not sure you get to call people a joke.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

What are you gonna do? Squeal on me? :roll:

It's no ones business who he says he supports.

nick117
Veteran Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 23:14

Post

klc123 wrote:What are you gonna do? Squeal on me? :roll:

It's no ones business who he says he supports.
ugh you go from being decent to a giant troll you weird man you.

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

I do try to impress.

TheBrilliance
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 07:40

Post

klc123 wrote:I do try to impress.
Who do you go for anyway? "Barca"?

nick117
Veteran Member
Posts: 1105
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 23:14

Post

he's mixed barca/utd.

TheBrilliance
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 07:40

Post

nick117 wrote:he's mixed barca/utd.
Ew. Yuck.

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

Support AFC Wimbledon and be part of the rebirth of a club that was stolen from their fans.

TheBrilliance
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 07:40

Post

ratherton wrote:Support AFC Wimbledon and be part of the rebirth of a club that was stolen from their fans.
Crawley Town! Team of the future.

Matt Tubbs. Remember the name

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

TheBrilliance wrote:
ratherton wrote:Support AFC Wimbledon and be part of the rebirth of a club that was stolen from their fans.
Crawley Town! Team of the future.

Matt Tubbs. Remember the name
If you speak to supporters of non League clubs, Crawley Town are not popular to say the least.

TheBrilliance
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 07:40

Post

I base their so called popularity on my dads mates. They are die hard, so I take their word

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

Crawley are scum. They bought their way out of the conference. They should have had a point deduction for doing the same thing which Luton done. The thing that happened to get Luton relegated from the Football League. But Crawley have people in higher places/with more money so no action was taken. It's a fu**ing joke.

To top it off, the play off final was absolute sh*t and Luton lost on penalties. FML.

TheBrilliance
Senior Member
Posts: 186
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 07:40

Post

klc123 wrote:Crawley are scum. They bought their way out of the conference. They should have had a point deduction for doing the same thing which Luton done. The thing that happened to get Luton relegated from the Football League. But Crawley have people in higher places/with more money so no action was taken. It's a fu**ing joke.

To top it off, the play off final was absolute sh*t and Luton lost on penalties. FML.
*cough* Barcelona

Post Reply